Let’s Talk Positives

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
i’m positive the new GNFP game review dropped. Don’t know whats up with his homeless hair.

Movie GIF

Last edited:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I kinda feel bad. I won the drawing after the orange and blue game. It gave me OC duties for one game this year and I chose this one. I did my best I promise. Im sure it will get better from here.....or will it?
1694047048881.png

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I happened to be in the car earlier listening to Finebaum and Spurrier called in. He was very complimentary on Deion's turnaround at Colorado. Said a couple things about the Gators: "We don't look good, don't look like we're ready to play. We have to play better and coach better." The GOAT has spoken....and it didn't sound like a vote of confidence to me. But always positive to hear his thoughts.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
So fuching glad Toney is gone. I'd add another year to Slingblade's contract just for getting rid of him.
After watching Helms get cooked at TCU and our safeties go undrafted while other players who stayed are losing their jobs to new players I cant really be mad at Toney.

Guy was asked to make wagyu out of cow****

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
After watching Helms get cooked at TCU and our safeties go undrafted while other players who stayed are losing their jobs to new players I cant really be mad at Toney.

Guy was asked to make wagyu out of cow****
Actually, it was win/win, he got an NFL gig and AA seems good so far.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I've got a huge positive as of today.....I can now watch the games like a real American again without paying for subscriptions or using someone else's subscription and getting so pissed off that I throw the channel changer through the window trying to figure out how to do it....

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can now watch the games like a real American again without paying for subscriptions
In what world do you live in that cable is different than streaming when it comes to payment....other than you are paying A LOT more for, and have now lost other channels (that you may or may not watch) in the deal?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
other than you are paying A LOT more for, and have now lost other channels (that you may or may not watch) in the deal?
I agree as I only watch several channels to begin with but if you don't think the prices of these subs aren't going to go up while the cost offered by cable won't start to go down and incentives go up to keep customers you're crazy. Competition is a good thing so I want as many of you knuckleheads as possible to keep switching....

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree as I only watch several channels to begin with but if you don't think the prices of these subs aren't going to go up while the cost offered by cable won't start to go down and incentives go up to keep customers you're crazy. Competition is a good thing so I want as many of you knuckleheads as possible to keep switching....
it's not a "subscription" :lol: You can cancel at any time.
Of course costs go up...they all do over time.

Cable has their hands tied...they aren't going to be able to do much more than they've already done. Why do you think they all offer mobile plans now?

The next step isn't a swing back to cable. The next step is a more true a la carte option from individual suppliers. Cable will be a thing of the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.