Let's change the angle a bit

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
We know a ton of peeps reasons against our staff and team and how we are doomed this weekend, so let's see if we can get through a thread, with nothing but the why we can win and will win, with thoughts from that angle? In the immortal words of Ox, Discuss.....:popcorn:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think we can win if we can run the ball and keep their offense off the field. Take care of the football. I think we can get alot of pressure on Worley is another advantage, maybe we can force a few turnovers. This defense is giving up alot of yards but it is creating turnovers.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UF can take the streak the 10. LOS will be won by UF. D plays solid diciplined football and has 2 takeaways. Offense will have its woes but Jones and Taylor will chew up the Neyland turf. I think Roper will keep the passing game close to the vest. 28-21 UF. Tenessees Dept. of Suicide Prevention will set a 10 year straight record of calls after the game.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We can definitely win this game. No mistakes on D is key. We can't give up any easy touchdowns on big plays. Especially early. On offense we need to hit some passes early down the field to make the D back off. If we do that we can stay balanced and keep them on their heals. I would really like to see the tempo offense going

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Run the ball. However, we're going to need to be able to pass a little to set up the run. I imagine they'll crowd the line.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Keep the blown coverages to a minimum and we can stop them on offense. They don't have the greatest rush defense, so take advantage of that and try to hit some playaction passes.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Play to our potential and it's not even close.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sad state of affairs when Florida Gators need to have a Stuart Smalley self-affirmation thread. I deserve good things. I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am attractive person. I am fun to be with.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
I too think we start running and distributing the ball on short to intermediate routes and finally take advantage of the play action for a few down field passes, defensively think we finally see a nice scheme to get to the QB, we get a few sacks which lead to a few turnovers... Debose will have a nice day on Special teams,,,,

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n65952 said:
Sad state of affairs when Florida Gators need to have a Stuart Smalley self-affirmation thread. I deserve good things. I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am attractive person. I am fun to be with.

Maybe we should start handing out participation trophies? :suicide:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We will win if we lose because muschamp will probably lose his job:hehehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.