Founding Member
gs-kumbaya.jpg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MissouriGator;66186 said:
Yeah, but what phrase did he have to google to find that pic?
Probably kumbaya

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
MissouriGator;n66186 said:
Yeah, but what phrase did he have to google to find that pic?

May have stumbled upon it during other searches.
:hehehe:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n66185 said:
Google is a little invasive. I've been Binging lately.

I've googled myself multiple times this month. Haven't try to bing myself lately.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n66189 said:
May have stumbled upon it during other searches.
:hehehe:

He's probably on a FBI online criminal watch list now. And deservedly so. :nono:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n65918 said:
Run the ball. However, we're going to need to be able to pass a little to set up the run. I imagine they'll crowd the line.

This is the game plan. Yeaaa, we're back to dawgball and winning the TOP. But in all seriousness, it appears that is our only hope. This might be the game that JD busts out and hits a few of those long balls when the crowd the line.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator;n66119 said:
I'm not going to say that we have a back as good as UGA's Gurley, but . . . it's a historical fact that the team that runs for more yards in this series wins. And even UGA's 2nd and 3rd RBs, who are not as talented as KT and MJ, were running it up and down the field on the Vols. I don't think that their defensive front is that good against the run, and so if we are able to establish the run, and, as pointed out, keep their QB off the field, we should win.

Very true. My biggest fear is there will be too many busted coverages and giving up big plays will keep them in the game. Especially on 3rd down. We've got to get our defense off the field. I just don't understand why we've been so terrible on 3rd down.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n66286 said:
This is the game plan. Yeaaa, we're back to dawgball and winning the TOP. But in all seriousness, it appears that is our only hope. This might be the game that JD busts out and hits a few of those long balls when the crowd the line.

If Driskel can hit a couple of those long balls it will change our whole offense. Open up more running and even those short bubble screens (which are basically runs).

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n66293 said:
If Driskel can hit a couple of those long balls it will change our whole offense. Open up more running and even those short bubble screens (which are basically runs).
Everyone listen to this man. He's the only multi-week winner in the score contest. He knows what he's talking about.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
What we need to do is take advantage of what the Vole defense gives us, and give them as little as possible. A decent pass rush is essential and no mistakes. This will result in another victory for us. Over at that other board they are discussing rooting for UT to get rid of Champ. Hopefully that sort of attitude remains over there we don't need it here.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n66293 said:

In all the games he's played in he's failed to do so. We better be prepared to play against a stacked los

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n66286 said:

Or someone opens a crease and goes the distance. We have to take advantage of the weakness of whatever they do, there always is such you just have to identify it and execute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.