Lightning: Back to Back Champions

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So were the panthers. So were the hurricanes. Seems when the bolts get up big on anyone their opponents start trying to hurt them. Maybe that's any hockey blowout though

Barzal ejected. But word is that the NHL may suspend him for game 6.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Touchdown Tampa Bay, Point with the extra point

8 straight playoff games with a goal for point

Two point conversion is good

Announcers are total NYI fans. "This is actually a good thing. This game is easy to forget!"

Last edited:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I dont think it was malicious of Barzal...just think he was careless. Hopefully he sits next game but I doubt it. Isles played like total dog crap and we played great. That was awesome. Got a feeling game 6 is going to be a nailbiter.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Was at the game tonight with Daughter #2. The Islanders were shell-shocked and had no answer for us. Typical dirty play by teams who know they're getting outclassed by us towards the end. Barzal needs to sit for Game 6. From our seats we had a perfect view of 5 of the goals scored, and an incredible view of the Vassey 3-save-spectacular in the 2nd period.

IMG_20210621_194257695.jpg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pl
Was at the game tonight with Daughter #2. The Islanders were shell-shocked and had no answer for us. Typical dirty play by teams who know they're getting outclassed by us towards the end. Barzal needs to sit for Game 6. From our seats we had a perfect view of 5 of the goals scored, and an incredible view of the Vassey 3-save-spectacular in the 2nd period.

Amazing!

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What section were you in?
309. My seat was just about directly behind the net. Could see every play developing, even on the other side of the ice. It's hard to describe, but every goal scored on our side you could see happening before it did. I don't know, something about being able to see the position of the goalie and everyone else on the ice, you just knew when he was beat and we had a guy in position to take advantage of it. There's really nothing like watching hockey live.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
309. My seat was just about directly behind the net. Could see every play developing, even on the other side of the ice. It's hard to describe, but every goal scored on our side you could see happening before it did. I don't know, something about being able to see the position of the goalie and everyone else on the ice, you just knew when he was beat and we had a guy in position to take advantage of it. There's really nothing like watching hockey live.

I like sitting up high as well. Every time we go though, my wife wants to sit on the first level. She likes to be close to the action.

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I like sitting up high as well. Every time we go though, my wife wants to sit on the first level. She likes to be close to the action.
My daughter wants to sit first row and bang on the glass. Maybe she can switch seats with you and we'll watch the game up high :lol:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Honestly, there isn't a bad seat in a hockey rink. Down on the ice level is a lot of fun because you really get to see how fast and violent it is. Up high is just as awesome because you get to see the tactics and the build up. And playoff hockey is just another level.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, there isn't a bad seat in a hockey rink. Down on the ice level is a lot of fun because you really get to see how fast and violent it is. Up high is just as awesome because you get to see the tactics and the build up. And playoff hockey is just another level.

Whether it be hockey or concerts. We prefer the first row on the second level.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Playing hockey not working for Isles, so now they are going to play dirty. They injure kucherov hardly a minute in.

Take out Barzal

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
The piece of **** that should have been suspended injures the star player

No penalty

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014

NHL wants game 7. This is crooked

Isles first goal comes from an uncalled hook. 2-1...

Last edited:

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014

Need to fire someone for this game. Refs are openly trying to get the NYI to game 7

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014

Not called. WTF.

NBC crew also saying they are cross checking the right players. WTF is going on

ANOTHER PP for the Isles

Last edited:

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
And mayfield, the ass thats been injuring us all night, ties it

He did this. No penalty. Took out our top scorer minutes in. And surprise...its 2-1 with them able to tie it late

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator