Swamp Queen;n233585 said:
You'll get over it.

And seriously, that song sucks.
cruise.gif

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Tough loss as I thought they thoroughly outplayed the hawks. Scoreboard is all that matters. Vasy let in a soft goal. Shoulda went to OT. Hats of to the Hawks. They won.

Bolts in 7 - I like having that game 7 on home ice. It's a big deal and probably the only time home ice is actually an advantage in hockey - Game 7 in the SCF.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n233601 said:
Tough loss as I thought they thoroughly outplayed the hawks. Scoreboard is all that matters. Vasy let in a soft goal. Shoulda went to OT. Hats of to the Hawks. They won.

Bolts in 7 - I like having that game 7 on home ice. It's a big deal and probably the only time home ice is actually an advantage in hockey - Game 7 in the SCF.
They have pretty much outplayed the Hawks for the entire series except for the end of the 3rd period in game 1 and most of the 3rd period last game. The end of the game was intense and i can't believe they didn't get one of those shots in...they were flying all over the place.

Gatorwitt

Founding Member
Hugh Jassole
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Great series so far. Hawks are being totally outplayed by a younger faster Lightning. Hope the Hawks can get it together and win 2 more.
LET'S GO HAWKS!!

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n233311 said:
Expect Wobble to show up and crow about this game after disappearing for two games.

Just for you:

Go Hawks!!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
If Bishop plays - I like our chances in a best of 3 series with two games at home. The team plays very differently in front of each goalie. They are all offense with Bish and that is our strength, With Vasy they play back and more defense. When they are full throttle Chicago just can't keep up. TB is faster and the better skating team. If Tampa can keep up the offensive pressure with Bish in net - again - I like those odds.

If Vasy is out there - all bets are off.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just turned this on my iPad.
1-1 start of the 3rd period. Oh my!

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
2-1 Chicago now. The first goal the Bolts gave up was completely terrible!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That didn't last long. He gave up the rebound, but least Bishop is in.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n234776 said:
2-1 Chicago now. The first goal the Bolts gave up was completely terrible!
Check your PM

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n234780 said:
Check your PM

I got it...thanks! Can't get my computer to even play the video. I could go in the other room and watch the Apple TV, but since we have the big lead I'll just stick to hockey for tonight and deal with this issue tomorrow. You rock though! :swampqueen:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not a lightning fan, but if I was I would not be counting this team out. Especially in this game. They seen the play their best when they are a goal down.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Gatorphan;n234790 said:
I'm not a lightning fan, but if I was I would not be counting this team out. Especially in this game. They seen the play their best when they are a goal down.

1:30 left. Its over, and the series is over. They aren't winning a game 7 in chicago

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n234794 said:
1:30 left. Its over, and the series is over. They aren't winning a game 7 in chicago

You mean Game 6.

But yeah, that was just terrible. They never really seemed to get it together in this one. I thought for a moment in the second period they had some fire, but it just kinda disappeared.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n234794 said:
They could win or lose any game in this series. It's not probable they win the cup, but they are still very well in this.

Nobody thought Boston would beat Vancouver after going down 3-2 in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.