oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Cringe worthy you say Ox?

Vanessa Lachey Hawaii GIF by CBS
@Saulgoodman I asked you to provide posts to back up your false claims. I'll give you an extension of 8 hours from the time of this post to produce them, or you can take up permanent residence at Swamp Gas.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@Saulgoodman I asked you to provide posts to back up your false claims. I'll give you an extension of 8 hours from the time of this post to produce them, or you can take up permanent residence at Swamp Gas.
He is fun to beat up. Dont toss him overboard, please.

tharber

Oct 10, 2020
I'm staying positive I just have sat back and waited for him to make a hire that would transapte to on field improvement and he has done nothing that impressed me. We have about 65 off field staff memebers, WTF? 10 on field coaches. He should have went deep on ST and OC but he refused to do so. We will have the talent this year but someone has to give them direction.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wait, arent you supposed to be preaching patience, trust the process, it takes 7 years, y'all are bad fans, I played so I know more than you, etc?

Just trying to keep up.

I wish I could like this post ten times. Especially the last sentence. Only the eyes of a former player can see.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I can't tell when Saul is trolling or not. Or if he's a schizophrenic? Not real sure about that feller.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
@Saulgoodman I asked you to provide posts to back up your false claims. I'll give you an extension of 8 hours from the time of this post to produce them, or you can take up permanent residence at Swamp Gas
Ox let's not waste time of going through the same song and dance. It will be the same outcome as last time, I don't bend the knee for anyone. If you want to ban me, then drop the hammer.

free freedom GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator