Local Media starting to turn on Napier: Spurrier speaks

tharber

Oct 10, 2020
Having SOS doubt your path and future success in a definate nail in the coffin. I am surprised SOS said what he said but if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.......

TH

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Nope, SoFla started donating when he was still filling diapers.
Happy Alec Baldwin GIF by DreamWorks Animation

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Having SOS doubt your path and future success in a definate nail in the coffin. I am surprised SOS said what he said but if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.......

TH
Damn, even the guys that the uaa sends out are throwing in the towel.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

TH
Wait, arent you supposed to be preaching patience, trust the process, it takes 7 years, y'all are bad fans, I played so I know more than you, etc?

Just trying to keep up.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Can't believe I went this long without checking in on the board.

Absolutely delivers every time. Some people never change.

This is the year Billy will turn this around. We are loaded with talent baby. He made the right fires/hires and we landed our QB that is going to take us to the promise land. Just sit back and enjoy the ride everyone.

george bush GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

This is the year Billy will turn this around. We are loaded with talent baby. He made the right fires/hires and we landed our QB that is going to take us to the promise land. Just sit back and enjoy the ride everyone.
This is a cringe-worthy post, even for you. Go ahead and show us the posts from our membership that says any of what you've claimed above. You have 24 hours.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This is a cringe-worthy post, even for you. Go ahead and show us the posts from our membership that says any of what you've claimed above. You have 24 hours.

All indications are Saul’s been on like a month long bender. Let’s not add any more stress to him right now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

No one has more credibility than Saul after he accurately predicted the long championship run we would have under Mullen.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
No one has more credibility than Saul after he accurately predicted the long championship run we would have under Mullen.

I don’t remember that, but will take your word for it.

Actually no. Bender or not, I’m not gonna sit here and let you disparage a valued member like Saul. You need to produce said posts. Since they likely would’ve been quite a few years back I’ll give you 27 hours. More than fair.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t remember that, but will take your word for it.

Actually no. Bender or not, I’m not gonna sit here and let you disparage a valued member like Saul. You need to produce said posts. Since they likely would’ve been quite a few years back I’ll give you 27 hours. More than fair.
Since when was a bender a problem?

Also, your mother is a bender.

Last edited:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
It’s probably what makes Mullen the most infuriating to me. Perfect example of a guy who can coach and is smart enough to win, but just doesn’t care to and is in a field where he’ll be compensated regardless. I’ve always said my biggest concern with his hiring was how he was content to stay in Starkville so long, knowing his inevitability each year. Meyer, Spurrier, even Fisch this year, knew what they had to strike because they couldn’t stand the thought of the alternative. It’s what also tells me what we have in BN. No winner would be able to stomach the past 25 games and be ok with the course. He wants to win. But is also content to lose.

He didn’t stay in Starkville voluntarily. Nobody else would hire him because he’s such an arrogant, pompous douchebag. He tried to bail out of Missy State after a few seasons and he interviewed with Miami. Rumor is they were so turned off by him they didn’t even pursue a 2nd interview. If the narcissistic bozos at Miami think someone is too full of themselves you know it’s got to be over the top bad.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
It must turn Steves stomach to see the heaping pile of dung he has to sit through while at games anymore...Sorry to say it again and again but the fate of Karl and Stricklin will be known by the first or second week in October.

I think we already know both their fates. The only unknown is the exact date the firing will take place.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Now this is garbage if I've ever seen it. @soflagator if anybody has been on a bender, I believe swamp just gave it away.

I've not been a fan of any coach for the University of Florida football program starting with Urbans last year in 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator