Luke Ancrum calls out Hevesy on twitter

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
No one thinks its good PR but Hevesy cant recruit anyway so it doesnt matter, does it?
we were getting leftover garbage before and we're going to continue getting that.

I was told we don't need talent.
Who told you that? Be specific.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So would it be a good thing for us if Ancrum actually does get arrested for something soon? :bandit:
Of course not. Especially if Al Sharpton gets involved. It’s not like Hevesy put out a social media post with an old lady knitting a noose ;)

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
You guys are being too hard on Ancrum and forgetting all the great plays he made like the int against Tinerc in ‘18 and the play he made against, uh, hmmm, just a sec,.....never mind. He was lucky to be a Gator.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I’m willing to bet the Pouncey twins would smack Ancrum around for talking all of this trash about Hev.

They always seemed to love the guy.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
tenor.gif

Hey Luke, you puss, don't give us any bs about "I'm still all Gator" and schit. You meant to do harm and you probably did.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yea... I know it’s internet cool to agree with Hev but come on... in no way shape or form is this good. @ltraz maybe this is the break we need to boot him. I know you believe he’s salvageable if paired with a strong recruiter but why put up with this crap if you could have a good OL coach that can recruit too?
So....... you know it's true?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Wow! You guys are really out of touch. I agree we weren't recruiting well to begin with, but kids will hate this! You guys are looking too deeply at this. I agree that Ancrum probably deserved the comment, but kids won't be privy to that minutiae. What teenager would see it that way?

What's your point and how are we out of touch? It's out there now matter how deeply we look at it. I think you're out of touch. A twattwaffle is a twattwaffle and they need to be called out on their twattwaffleness. Real men go to another man directly to solve a problem. Twattwaffles air it out on Twitter.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What's your point and how are we out of touch? It's out there now matter how deeply we look at it. I think you're out of touch. A twattwaffle is a twattwaffle and they need to be called out on their twattwaffleness. Real men go to another man directly to solve a problem. Twattwaffles air it out on Twitter.
I am Donkey and I endorse this twatwaffle message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.