Recruiting Mac already meeting Recruits (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@AndrewSpiveyGC: RT "@cecejeferson7: #GatorNation do me a favor and go follow my dude @Famousscarlett for me! He is REALLY HIGH on Uf! Would be a nice get!."

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n139144 said:
@AndrewSpiveyGC: RT "@cecejeferson7: #GatorNation do me another favor and go follow @jaason_lewis another RB that would be a huge get! And is very interested
Not until he reveals if he's a blood or a crip

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n139144 said:
@AndrewSpiveyGC: RT "@cecejeferson7: #GatorNation do me another favor and go follow @jaason_lewis another RB that would be a huge get! And is very interested

6'3' 241lb 4.71 40yd. Future TE

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
aka;n139182 said:
6'3' 241lb 4.71 40yd. Future TE

I watched his highlight tape, he's definitely a running back. He's faster than than that

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Deondre Francois to visit UF on January 23rd.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...1229-post.html

Former Orlando Olympia quarterback Deondre Francois, the Bradenton IMG Academy senior who is committed to FSU, said Monday he will take an official visit to Florida on Jan. 23. Francois, who had wavered on a possible UF visit last week, also said he is not concerned about any negative fall-back from FSU should he look in on Gainesville.
“I don’t know what they think of it,” Francois said of FSU coaches. “I haven’t told them, but it’s been in the media.”
Francois said Sunday, after arriving in Orlando to check in for the Under Armour All-American Game, which is Friday in St. Petersburg, that he remains committed to FSU.
"I'm just taking an official to see if anything has changed, to see if it's a different atmosphere now that he's there," Francois said of new Florida head coach Jim McElwain, who took over at UF on Dec. 6. "Just to make sure I made the right decision.
"I'm fully committed to Florida State. I'm not really thinking about what can they do to make me change my mind. I'm just going on an official to see what they got to offer."

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It seems like we have at least a good to very good shot at these:

Martez Ivey - OL
Ryan Davis - WR
Byron Cowart - DE
Jordan Scarlett - RB
CeCe Jefferson - DE
Tevon Coney - LB
Christian Pellage - OL

Those seven with some class fillers and suddenly this class goes from disastrous to surprisingly solid. If I had to guess based on what I've seen and read, the first four are more likely than the last three.

Williston, am I missing anyone?

beaniemonk

Cubicle Gangster
Nov 24, 2014
Signing day is so far away. Everyone needs to commit by the end of the week so I can actually get something done at work...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;139144 said:

Dude's big as hell. Probably more of an H-back. Like Hernandez.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;139146 said:
@AndrewSpiveyGC: RT "@cecejeferson7: #GatorNation do me a favor and go follow my dude @Famousscarlett for me! He is REALLY HIGH on Uf! Would be a nice get!."

Jordan Scarlett would be a huge get.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;139250 said:
It seems like we have at least a good to very good shot at these:

Martez Ivey - OL
Ryan Davis - WR
Byron Cowart - DE
Jordan Scarlett - RB
CeCe Jefferson - DE
Tevon Coney - LB
Christian Pellage - OL

Those seven with some class fillers and suddenly this class goes from disastrous to surprisingly solid. If I had to guess based on what I've seen and read, the first four are more likely than the last three.

Williston, am I missing anyone?

CeCe's a Gator. All he does on Twitter is talk about UF.

I think Pellage, Scarlett, Coney, and Francois flip.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I like our chances with Ivey as good as any who's not committed

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n139270 said:
CeCe's a Gator. All he does on Twitter is talk about UF.

Yet, he tells everyone who will listen at the Under Armor event, as recently as TODAY, that Ole Miss is his leader. I don't get some of these guys.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n139270 said:
I think Pellage, Scarlett, Coney, and Francois flip.

I almost added Francois and Ray Ray Mcloud, but I'm just not sure about either.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Something makes me think Cece will not be a Gator. I almost feel like he talks so much about UF, but there has to be a reason he handy made the commitment already

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n139286 said:
Yet, he tells everyone who will listen at the Under Armor event, as recently as TODAY, that Ole Miss is his leader. I don't get some of these guys.
Makes me sense, why is he telling gatornation to follow different recruits? Or am I not reading it right

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are literally going to go insane trying to figure out the minds of 17 year old kids being treated like rock stars. :lol:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;139297 said:
Makes me sense, why is he telling gatornation to follow different recruits? Or am I not reading it right

You are. I'd be surprised if he didn't commit. He and Cowart knew Champ was out. They want to spend some time with the DC to make sure it's all a great fit.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;139296 said:
Something makes me think Cece will not be a Gator. I almost feel like he talks so much about UF, but there has to be a reason he handy made the commitment already

Yeah. The instability of the staff.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n139301 said:
You are. I'd be surprised if he didn't commit. He and Cowart knew Champ was out. They want to spend some time with the DC to make sure it's all a great fit.

I get the vibe he's holding out to see if anyone else jumps on board but like mjm says, who the heck knows what a 17 year old is thinking

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n139142 said:
Jc Jackson is showing some serious promise in that category. He's like 50cent, he survived a bullet to the face!

Wasn't he the one sitting in a car that got shot at? How does that make him a thug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator