Recruiting Mac already meeting recruits (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Glad gator tag is stepping up too. Thanks for showing us the tweets, even though I sometimes struggle reading it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I Have No Friends :(;n148974 said:
Some were worried about Holley, just saw this:

http://instagram.com/p/xvR9MFQnD0/

I don't know where that idea came from. Must have been speculation due to distance from home, because of all the players that commented after the news on WM broke, his were the most "business is business" of them all. Never got the impression that he was a risk. Still great to see that. And I do think those guys, plus Bullard, Clark and Ivie, will be a force inside. I'd like to see McCalister add a little weight and become a monster form the edge. He's steadily improved as well.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It came from a source very much in the know. That being said, the source was also incredibly proMushchimp and almost hysterical when Chimp was fired. I dont doubt the veracity of the report but I do have concerns about the objectivity.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Law98gator;n149029 said:
It came from a source very much in the know. That being said, the source was also incredibly proMushchimp and almost hysterical when Chimp was fired. I dont doubt the veracity of the report but I do have concerns about the objectivity.

Was there a particular hair cut featured in said report?

Please advise, as such details are crucial in this case.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
soflagator;n149032 said:

Hopefully nothing like this.

images

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
Originally posted by Law98gator View Post

soflagator;n149032 said:

It was GatorGI on this board.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n149032 said:

I see what you did there

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
GatorJ;n149070 said:
It was GatorGI on this board.

Ok. Yeah, I'm not knocking anyone in particular and have no idea who has insider info or not. But that one made no sense.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What is the meaning of "me and my brother are coming" ?

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Law98gator;n149029 said:
That being said, the source was also incredibly proMushchimp and almost hysterical when Chimp was fired.
COACH 9?:scratchchin:

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n148759 said:
Wonder how this impacts if at all. @AndrewSpiveyGC: RT "@ThayerEvansSI: Arkansas OC & QBs coach Jim Chaney has accepted the same job under new Pitt coach Pat Narduzzi per source.”

Makes it even more difficult to understand. Just add that to the list of weird things about Merrick choosing Arkansas over Florida.

#1 - It's Florida, that's Arkansas
#2 - The "relationship with the coaches" excuse doesn't work because Summers recruited him all along and he hasn't left, plus Shannon recruited him while at Arkansas
#3 - Arkansas is loaded with returning o-linemen, Florida has about three viable returning o-linemen
#4 - He chose Arkansas, where whatever he liked about their offense is now obsolete because the OC is gone
#5 - He chose a school where two high profile assistant coaches (Shannon and Cheney) left for lateral move jobs at better schools, yet that gave this kid no hesitation on something being amiss in Arkansas

I just don't get it. But, moving on.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n149147 said:
What is the meaning of "me and my brother are coming" ?

He hash-tagged Caleb Brantley, so that would mean he's referring to Caleb as his brother and they're going to be the new force on the D-Line. Brothers-in-arms.

Hope that helps, rog.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n149179 said:
Makes it even more difficult to understand. Just add that to the list of weird things about Merrick choosing Arkansas over Florida.

#1 - It's Florida, that's Arkansas
#2 - The "relationship with the coaches" excuse doesn't work because Summers recruited him all along and he hasn't left, plus Shannon recruited him while at Arkansas
#3 - Arkansas is loaded with returning o-linemen, Florida has about three viable returning o-linemen
#4 - He chose Arkansas, where whatever he liked about their offense is now obsolete because the OC is gone
#5 - He chose a school where two high profile assistant coaches (Shannon and Cheney) left for lateral move jobs at better schools, yet that gave this kid no hesitation on something being amiss in Arkansas

I just don't get it. But, moving on.

Once again, you'll drive yourself insane trying to figure out why 17 year old kids being treated like rock stars make the decisions they do. :lol:

Crucial

Sick Beat Writer
Dec 9, 2014
MidwestChomp;n149040 said:
Hopefully nothing like this.

images
You think you so funny, you think you so cute,
But don't worry hata it's like yo ass on mute.
I may have come up short on my most recent pick,
But when I picked your fine sista she was lovin my d***.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.