Recruiting Mac already meeting recruits (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I imagine these guys who started this Chucky Doll thing; Easley, Floyd, Fowler, etc, aren't exactly thrilled with the idea of some kid walking around taking a picture with Chucky every five minutes if he's NOT going to be a Gator. Maybe Fowler got word to him to either become a Gator or knock off the Chucky Doll bs.

ShadowGator

Broken
Oct 24, 2014
Well Cowart told Auburn fans not to use the Chucky image on anything they create for hi.. told them to show respect ( for it being a Florida defense tradition) so that adds some positives towards him looking at us.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I almost feel like this was directed toward notachamp and t-wrong. They were the ones that thought this could play into their favor. Hell they are so delusional they probably think they started it. Cowart sees it as them disrespecting UF, and they are. I would love to see him cancel that visit.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
I'm
biggator6;n145574 said:
Im a firm believer in karma and judging by that oregon game, ,, he got his, good luck for the rest of his career without Winston
*cough*dalvincook*cough*

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
alcoholica;n145622 said:
If he's not smart enough to be pissed at Muschamp for not offering while at UF, he may not pass admissions at UF.
I've been telling everyone for 2 years that Muschamp was a jackass and no one wanted to hear it. Now he's showing his true colors and trying to stick it to us every way possible after he ran our program into the ground. He's a true POS!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n145892 said:
Miami guy saying Scarlett to UF noise is getting louder. Cronkite very well could be joining

is concrite any relation to our fellow poster concrite helmet?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@TomVH: LB Roquan Smith visits Michigan Jan. 16, talking to Harbaugh tonight, UCLA 29th. Signing day decide btwn Florida, Georgia, Michigan & UCLA

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;145928 said:
@TomVH: LB Roquan Smith visits Michigan Jan. 16, talking to Harbaugh tonight, UCLA 29th. Signing day decide btwn Florida, Georgia, Michigan & UCLA

I'd be surprised if not GA

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think the convergence of us hiring Randy Effin Shannon and Golden being in the Walking Dead Mushchimp Zone could be quite fruitful for us. Even if we just raid the Caints and the geographical schools we will have a solid class.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
I knew this as well,, and Foley is a pos as well he facilitated the tire fire
Marianna said:
I've been telling everyone for 2 years that Muschamp was a jackass and no one wanted to hear it. Now he's showing his true colors and trying to stick it to us every way possible after he ran our program into the ground. He's a true POS!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n145928 said:

Smith was tight with Durkin and said he wanted to know where he was going. It's still cold as balls up there. Think it's a UGA/UF battle

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n145478 said:
GI's sources are legit. That doesnt mean that he isnt getting info with orange and blue tint, and we are talking about 17 yo boys, but I assure you he isnt pulling this out of thin air.

His source was dead wrong about the new coach. Not very legit.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n145405 said:
I just heard from a very good friend, who knows recruiting in the state. He told me that Coach Mac is very close to flipping four FSU and three Miami recruits - top recruits. QB Franois, WR Auden Tate - FSU and RB Scarlet and OL ST. Louis - Miami, are some of the top recruits. Plus, it looks like he has locked down CeCe Jefferson, Ivey, Cowart and Holland. They are baby Gators, about to crack out of their shells. WR Dillon, who lit it up in the All Star game, looks to remain solid and Coach Mac has gained the interest of other top recruits across the country. That's 11 recruits, which would put us at 19. He said Coach Mac will sign about five OL. I believe, based on what I'm hearing that we will sign 23 - 25 a maybe more, with some transfers. It wouldn't surprise me if Jefferson commits real soon. Coach Mac wants him to start the tidal wave of talent flowing in to Gainesville.

Just hope this isn't your same source who was giving you info about the new coach.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n145731 said:
:rolleyes:

English is our friend. It's a shame it's no longer taught.

Ox, I believe we have found our common ground (I know you were worried)

giphy.gif

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I agree that we could end up flipping a lot of the Miami recruits. The way the fans are on Golden is not good for recruiting... also shows you how the fans on Muschamp after 2013 may have impacted that class...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator