Recruiting Mac already meeting recruits (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n146236 said:
Well ESPN thinks we get one of the big 3. They think Cowart to Auburn.
http://espn.go.com/blog/colleges/florida/

ESPN predictions are about as useful as a Crucial guess. They throw every single possible scenario up against the wall just so they can go back and point to it and say they were right.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n146068 said:
Just hope this isn't your same source who was giving you info about the new coach.

WTF are you talking about? GIs sources arent the ones Ox referenced during the coaching search. Stop being silly.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I Have No Friends :(;n146243 said:
ESPN predictions are about as useful as a Crucial guess. They throw every single possible scenario up against the wall just so they can go back and point to it and say they were right.
Very true

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
Law98gator;n146249 said:
WTF are you talking about? GIs sources arent the ones Ox referenced during the coaching search. Stop being silly.

I sure hope not.. Ox's sources were 0fer.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
biggator6;n146270 said:
I sure hope not.. Ox's sources were 0fer.
I had one source tell me it was Bob Stoops. That was the only coaching hire prediction. The Freeze source was simply that he was the #1 target, NOT that he had been hired.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n146280 said:
I had one source tell me it was Bob Stoops. That was the only coaching hire prediction. The Freeze source was simply that he was the #1 target, NOT that he had been hired.

No point in defending yourself on this subject anymore. People will believe what they want to believe.

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
WobbleGator;n146300 said:
Recruits still commit and decommit during this time.
I know, I'm just saying maybe things will pick up for us once it's lifted, but it sucks only one has come but from all I'm reading on twitter we are building momentum positively!

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n146280 said:

Well I appreciated you sharing all the information your sources were giving you. It made the coaching search a lot of fun and helped drum up excitement for the coming season.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
I've been telling everyone for 2 years that Muschamp was a jackass and no one wanted to hear it. Now he's showing his true colors and trying to stick it to us every way possible after he ran our program into the ground. He's a true POS!

Yup. You were the ONLY guy. Damn us all to hell for not listening. :angry:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n146452 said:
Just saw that and interpretted that the exact opposite way

Ok.. now I'm curious... why do you interpret that differently?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
ATXGator;n146455 said:
I made an assumption apparently. I assumed that the highlighter was indicating upperclassmen on both pages, since that was the case for UFs. After looking at it again he definitely has a better opportunity here.

ShadowGator

Broken
Oct 24, 2014
ATXGator;n146455 said:

Agreed, curious how it could be interpreted as a positive for Auburn. Even looking at division of classes, we have 7 underclassmen for him to compete against, they have 13. Seems crystal clear he is talking about early playing time.

Also, to throw this out there, perhaps this is a recruiting plug towards CeCe and others who want to play wih Cowart, as in "look guys, we all go to UF and we have a great chance to play together from the start".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator