March to a Million: Favorite Photos Edition

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
I can smell the place just looking at those pictures.

From the air, one can be fooled into thinking San Francisco is one of the world's prettiest cities. The bay, ocean, mountains, skyscrapers, bridges, beaches...it's beautiful.

Then you land and...yea. Needles, feces, and homeless everywhere; and the people who aren't homeless are all detached from reality.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Drinks last night. First time I have ever had it. It didn’t disappoint.

C645-A5-DA-FE81-4-E37-8097-7-CC522-CD5-C43.jpg

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
From the air, one can be fooled into thinking San Francisco is one of the world's prettiest cities. The bay, ocean, mountains, skyscrapers, bridges, beaches...it's beautiful.

Then you land and...yea. Needles, feces, and homeless everywhere; and the people who aren't homeless are all detached from reality.
I was there a couple of months ago for the first time in about 20 years. It is truly sad what’s happened there. My impression of the current version was pretty much just like yours.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I haven’t splurged on it yet. Is it better than Dom?

This bottle was a gift, but we do a bottle of Dom every year and just polished it off about an hour before. So yes, I think it was better than Dom. But, very similar. I read a lot about them beforehand so I knew what to expect. The Cristal was definitely smoother, a tad sweeter, a little more citrusy.

The couple that bought it said they got it at Total Wine on sale for $200. Dom is usually around $150. So 50 bucks to try something different? Go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.