Marcus Lattimore retires

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's good that he had a back up plan. I believe it was Ed Chester but could be wrong that cashed out his insurance plan after playing for the Gators and spent his first few years working at the local boys and girls club, because that's what he wanted to do.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n99395 said:
It's good that he had a back up plan. I believe it was Ed Chester but could be wrong that cashed out his insurance plan after playing for the Gators and spent his first few years working at the local boys and girls club, because that's what he wanted to do.

You are correct.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Shame, I like him and hoped he could overcome the injury and do well.

Maillot Jaune

Oct 14, 2014
Sad. Always liked him. SOS loves him, which is pretty good in my book. He seems like a great kid and I wish him well.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Do they still have full service gas stations where an attendant pumps your gas for you? I haven't seen one in a decade.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n99638 said:
Do they still have full service gas stations where an attendant pumps your gas for you? I haven't seen one in a decade.

I think in Oregon and New Jersey you can't pump your own gas because the government thinks you will blow yourself up. Either that or the gas pumper union's have put the twist on the politicians.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n99395 said:
Great Gator. Mountain of a man with a huge heart. Sad that he didn't get to play in the NFL but perhaps his knees, back, shoulder and brain are better off because of it.

SecVolfan13

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
This is where the college football rules entering the NFL may come into play. Lattimore, as voiced by many scouts, would have been a 1st round pick following his freshman year. He wasn't permitted to do so. What could have been with NFL lineman blocking for him? We'll never know.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n99679 said:
I think in Oregon and New Jersey you can't pump your own gas because the government thinks you will blow yourself up. Either that or the gas pumper union's have put the twist on the politicians.

Definitely can't in Oregon and NJ. Not sure about other states.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.