Marquand Manuel - "Do You Like Men?"

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Look it's a choice. You either decide to put a peter in your mouth or you don't....
If it's a choice, then you're saying one day you could possibly decide you want to get the high hard one in the ass? Not me buddy. That's why I can't agree with "it's a lifestyle choice". You're born that way, Crete.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I .suggest you sign up for a class which will help you understand that homosexuality is not a lifestyle choice.

If it's a choice, then you're saying one day you could possibly decide you want to get the high hard one in the ass? Not me buddy. That's why I can't agree with "it's a lifestyle choice". You're born that way, Crete.

+1
The way my Aunt explained it to me...
"You know the way you feel when you see an attractive woman? I feel the same way - always have"

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

I think it's nothing more than a deviant perversion that has been made "alright" by Hollywood and the media.....but to each his/her own....

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Geeezee....this PC stuff is embarrassing. You have to issue a public apology and carry on about being a "better man" just because you suspected a guy was queer? That's a fair question, politically correct or not. The guy's gonna be sharing a locker room and showers with the team. Like it or not, that will factor in to the team dynamic.

Maybe it shouldn't matter. But it does. Why does one have to apologize for asking a question that probably everybody in the room wanted to know the answer to before investing millions of dollars into a player/asset (no pun intended) that will may affect the rest of your multi million dollar players/ assets ? It doesn't make you a bad person. This PC crap is embarrassing and what we are experiencing is the pussyification of America.

Oh I don't know. Maybe because it violates federal and state law?

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MMMM....I reckon I'll have me some o them taters

One of my all time fav-o-rite movies

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
it was a stupid question to ask and shouldn't be. However when you heard the player talk about the follow up questions I think it may be out of context. I think he was trying to say that Atlanta has a large gay community and wanted to make sure he was ok with living somewhere so diverse. Hell maybe he was trying to sell the city to him if he did like men. Don't know. Just wish they would move past this and not worry about it and play football. Unfortunately the first guy that came out made it a circus even though he said he didn't want the attention and teams are terrified of the PR nightmare.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
it was a stupid question to ask and shouldn't be. However when you heard the player talk about the follow up questions I think it may be out of context. I think he was trying to say that Atlanta has a large gay community and wanted to make sure he was ok with living somewhere so diverse. Hell maybe he was trying to sell the city to him if he did like men. Don't know. Just wish they would move past this and not worry about it and play football. Unfortunately the first guy that came out made it a circus even though he said he didn't want the attention and teams are terrified of the PR nightmare.
Every major city in the country has a large gay community. It was stupid to ask...especially during a friggin job fair. Convenience store managers aren't that dumb when they're hiring a drugged out night clerk for minimum wage. He'd be fired immediately at most companies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully he'll get a raise for asking an important and relevant question.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Stompin', why did you delete that great post? It was just getting good. :lol:

FYI, the mods can see any post that has been deleted.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
When is PCism gonna chastise people for the greater insult of calling folks moron?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe I can re-do Stompin's deleted post in a more gentle manner:

"You distinguished Caucasian gentleman mean well but you often amuse me. With all due respect, you simply may not have the necessary intelligence when it comes to this particular topic."

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So what's worse, MM asking the question or forcing a public apology. Now everyone is going to think the kid is a c0cksucker

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mike: Ever made love to a man? Want to?
hqdefault.jpg

Look, in many interviews they purposefully try to give you some off-the-wall, stress-inducing question just to see how you respond. They want to see you handle pressure. I'm sure it was a poor attempt at that. MM is a football player, obviously, not a genius.

It's not the end of the world. Things will go on. HGTV hasn't been cancelled or anything.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
My anger would be greater at somebody calling me a moron than asking me if I like men.
'cause there's no chance I like men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.