Marquand Manuel - "Do You Like Men?"

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Honestly, I don't know how they're asking the question. I don't know if it's a check the box form. Or whatever it is.

I imagine you in a waiting room, filling out a form on the clipboard, and just staring at the ethnicity check boxes. Finally, you shrug, draw a big circle around all of them and color the whole thing in and add an asterisk. At the bottom, your asterisk indicates *HUMAN F'N BEING.

Know none of this is pointed at you, J. I'm just reading things in my own unusual way.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I guess the point that everyone is missing is that OSU is gay

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
What a homophobic bunch of guys a lot of you are. Poor babies don't want to be ogled? Women put up with unwanted ogling and comments all the time.. You don't like it when it's directed at you?

Also, some of these fear based statements are as lame as the homosexual men are pedophiles belief.

Sure a guy that has worked his whole life to get a job in the NFL is going to ruin his team relationships and jeopardize his job by ogling and grabbing ass in the shower. You think he has no self control or selectivity of attraction, ( or sense of appropriate behavior) ? Really? Honestly, how old are you guys? I'm really surprised at the responses here.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Sure a guy that has worked his whole life to get a job in the NFL is going to ruin his team relationships and jeopardize his job by ogling and grabbing ass in the shower. You think he has no self control or selectivity of attraction, ( or sense of appropriate behavior) ? Really?
I'm sure clergymen, coaches and politicians all have complete control too....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What a homophobic bunch of guys a lot of you are. Poor babies don't want to be ogled? Women put up with unwanted ogling and comments all the time.. You don't like it when it's directed at you?
Jenny, you know I love you, but what the hell are you talking about?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I'm not sure either but I think he's saying we're all homophobes and he's not.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Also, some of these fear based statements are as lame as the homosexual men are pedophiles belief.

Sure a guy that has worked his whole life to get a job in the NFL is going to ruin his team relationships and jeopardize his job by ogling and grabbing ass in the shower. You think he has no self control or selectivity of attraction, ( or sense of appropriate behavior) ? Really? Honestly, how old are you guys? I'm really surprised at the responses here.

Please don't go all queer on us, Jennay.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, I don't know how they're asking the question. I don't know if it's a check the box form. Or whatever it is.

They're probably looking at doing something more similar like divulging your race and ethnicity on a human resources form. Again I don't think it's any of their business and I never fill out the race and ethnicity part.
You don't need to , whiteboy!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just to put the truth up against all the PC PR : The human genome project (the most precise
long-going science investigation by humankind) found zero genetic markers for same-sex
match-mating and did find genetic markers for opposite-sex match-mating. Why would there
be a drag on accepting this when genetic guides in all creatures are for the preservation of the
species by promoting each species' reproduction. Some kind of lying propaganda is evermore
being reproduced in our errant culture.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just to put the truth up against all the PC PR : The human genome project (the most precise
long-going science investigation by humankind) found zero genetic markers for same-sex
match-mating and did find genetic markers for opposite-sex match-mating. Why would there
be a drag on accepting this when genetic guides in all creatures are for the preservation of the
species by promoting each species' reproduction. Some kind of lying propaganda is evermore
being reproduced in our errant culture.
I think I agree with this

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sure a guy that has worked his whole life to get a job in the NFL is going to ruin his team relationships and jeopardize his job by ogling and grabbing ass in the shower. You think he has no self control or selectivity of attraction, ( or sense of appropriate behavior) ? Really? Honestly, how old are you guys?

You're lucky because you've probably never had the "pleasure" of entering a men's locker room. Those of us who have can tell you that you'd need to be possessed by a perversion well beyond just mere homosexuality to get aroused in one. The overpowering stench of perspiration, urine, wet mildew and moldy tube socks, combined with the ever-present threat of athlete's foot and menacing rat-tails are enough to make even the most mincing and epicine male flight attendant lose a boner in a room full of oiled-up body builders.

Last edited:

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
images

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're lucky because you've probably never had the "pleasure" of entering a men's locker room. Those of us who have can tell you that you'd need to be possessed by a perversion well beyond just mere homosexuality to get aroused in one. The overpowering stench of perspiration, urine, wet mildew and moldy tube socks, combined with the ever-present threat of athlete's foot and menacing rat-tails are enough to make even the most mincing and epicine male flight attendant lose a boner in a room full of oiled-up body builders.
Ah, rat-tails........................
When I was a freshman in HS a senior hit me with a rat-tail pretty good one day in the locker room after PE. What he didn't know was that I had two older brothers who had taught me how to make the best rat-tail out there. So I got my towel prepared and went over to his locker where he was getting dressed, got him real good twice, once in the lower back and again on his hip when he turned after the first strike. (I should preface here that one of my older brothers was in the same PE and also in the locker room at the time) So the senior chased me over to my locker, which was near the gym teachers office (thankfully), and was about to pounce on me when the gym teacher came out wondering what all the hollering was about. The senior pleaded his case that I nailed him with a rat-tail and reached around to his back to show the teacher, and had blood on his fingers (he really got pissed then). The teacher smiled and said 'from what I saw, you deserved it, Smith'. Smith threatened to kick my ass later and then turned around right into my older brother. My brother told him that only he and my other brother got to kick my ass. The locker room then erupted into hysterical laughter. Smith was not happy and I had to endure another 3 months of him in the same PE class I took. I also beat his ass in badminton when we started playing that - he didn't like that either, but I was pretty good, finishing 3rd in my PE class that included freshmen thru seniors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator