Founding Member
Feelings are not facts.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Being gay is a choice, but pretty soon it's gonna be mandatory.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I wonder if the Redskins asked Taylor Jacobs if he liked candy....

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe I can re-do Stompin's deleted post in a more gentle manner:

"You distinguished Caucasian gentleman mean well but you often amuse me. With all due respect, you simply may not have the necessary intelligence when it comes to this particular topic."
Let's see if I can get the translation:
You bunch a low-life white trash honkies think you know what you're talking about and it brings tears to my eyes! Respect aside, you dipsticks are dumber than a bag of hammers when it comes to ******s and ******s they want to be ******s with - NTTATWWT.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
You bunch a low-life white trash honkies think you know what you're talking about and it brings tears to my eyes! Respect aside, you dipsticks are dumber than a bag of hammers when it comes to ******s and ******s they want to be ******s with - NTTATWWT
:popcorn:

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
Let's see if I can get the translation:
You bunch a low-life white trash honkies think you know what you're talking about and it brings tears to my eyes! Respect aside, you dipsticks are dumber than a bag of hammers when it comes to ******s and ******s they want to be ******s with - NTTATWWT.
Oh no you di-ent.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I think this is different. They're not asking them if they're gay. They're asking them if they want to disclose their sexuality.

I'm not asking if you're gay, I'm asking if I can ask you if you're gay?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not asking if you're gay, I'm asking if I can ask you if you're gay?

I didn't say that I like it. I just said I think it's different. Same as your medical form giving you the option to declare your ethnicity. You can choose to decline.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I think this is different. They're not asking them if they're gay. They're asking them if they want to disclose their sexuality.
Yeah that's the same thing isn't it? It would be the same thing as asking if his boyfriend is gay....right?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
My Durty Birds are always finding new ways to step on their D!cks!!! What a pointless question...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah that's the same thing isn't it? It would be the same thing as asking if his boyfriend is gay....right?

Honestly, I don't know how they're asking the question. I don't know if it's a check the box form. Or whatever it is.

They're probably looking at doing something more similar like divulging your race and ethnicity on a human resources form. Again I don't think it's any of their business and I never fill out the race and ethnicity part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator