Meltdown Finale -- Alabama Edition

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Did anyone besides myself actually believe benching Tua in favor of Jalen Hurts wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game? His passing skills doesn't exactly strike fear in defenders. If I were a Bama fan, I'd say it Hurts to watch him throw.

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Did anyone besides myself actually believe benching Tua in favor of Jalen Hurts wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game? His passing skills doesn't exactly strike fear in defenders. If I were a Bama fan, I'd say it Hurts to watch him throw.

It wouldn't have. They tried it for 1 series and nothing good happened.

The problem on offense wasn't moving the ball, they had 443 total yds. The problem was scoring. They had 3 trips in the red zone (and another right outside of it) that resulted in a combined 3 points total. Those missing 17-24 points may have had a serious impact on the game.

More likely though, more Alabama scoring wouldn't have made too much of an impact, because Clemson was scoring at will. The only reason the final margin wasn't bigger was because Clemson just stopped trying in the 4th.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe they meant Hurts at CB.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is stunning. I doubt there is any objective fan who thinks Bammer doesnt get every benefit of the doubt. Hell Ive watched Bammer games for entire seasons and not seen a hold called.

"All I want is for refs, any refs somewhere, to call the penalties on our opponents. Not even the questionable penalties, though that would be nice. No, I want Pass Interference when their DB is draped all over our WR before the ball gets there. I don’t think I’m asking for much, not really. That’s what I want

Every loser blames it on refs.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Oh that was yummy. Have to say, that fan base is one of the worst out there. Obnoxious when they win. Absolutely brutal to their own team when they lose.

Let's go poison Clemson's trees made me laugh pretty hard.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
These had me crying

Halftime show:
Halftime show is worse than a migraine

I appreciate Imagine Dragons and Lil Hamburgler for the needed distraction

That is the worst Halftime ****.....I’ve ever seen!! Was that a homeless person….from outside the stadium??

What the **** am I watching?

It’s a damn mumbling smurf wearing a mushroom hat

and from the game:
He knows that being perfect on 4 down isn’t as good as making it in 3 right?

must have got together before the game and watched bird box last night cause they played like they had blindfolds on

We ate **** Or aint ****. Pick one.

Hi I’m first half Bama and I have cable And I love being diddled by Dabo. ”Hi I’m Dabo and I’m crawling up your a-hole. Gosh-shucks it’s dark in here!”

This is like waiting on a walk signal in traffic. Getting kicked in the nuts and falling into traffic to get run over by a cab.

The hippie could stand there and eat a sandwich waiting for a WR to come open.

Trevor Lawrence looks like he sends unsolicited dick pics to underage girls.

We couldn’t cover a needle dick with a magnum

**** that stupid mother****er to the moon. Guy straight up sucks as a DC if he doesn’t consider blitzing a goddamned freshy. I mean, really? Are his mom & dad brother & sister?

Did any of you see the first Alien movie? Right after the alien was sucking his face for a while and then just fell off and everybody thought he was ok? Then they are eating dinner and he goes into a seizure with it busting out of his chest?!?
Yeah this game’s not like that movie. This is like Aliens 2 when Bill Paxton comes back from their encounter and says “we just got our asses kicked out there
– GAME OVER MAN!!! GAME OVER!!!

Let’s go poison Clemson’s trees!

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
So who sucked more? Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa? Or Imagine Dragons/Li'l Wayne's halftime show?
Since his mama named him Tuanigamanuolepola, I'm calling him Tuanigamanuolepola. Not Tua.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
So who sucked more? Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa? Or Imagine Dragons/Li'l Wayne's halftime show?
Since his mama named him Tuanigamanuolepola, I'm calling him Tuanigamanuolepola. Not Tua.
I'm pretty sure somewhere in that name is something racest

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not to mention the Swindle in the Swamp...

Yes, but that game was the primary example used to implement video review so in the grand scheme what happened resulted in a much greater good. No athletic director in America could deny the need for review after that crime

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018
This is stunning. I doubt there is any objective fan who thinks Bammer doesnt get every benefit of the doubt. Hell Ive watched Bammer games for entire seasons and not seen a hold called.

"All I want is for refs, any refs somewhere, to call the penalties on our opponents. Not even the questionable penalties, though that would be nice. No, I want Pass Interference when their DB is draped all over our WR before the ball gets there. I don’t think I’m asking for much, not really. That’s what I want

Every loser blames it on refs.

The refs were very slow to whistle PI. IMO as a disinterested observer.

LurkingGator

Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2016
Wait, I thought our thing was that nobody suffers a win like we do? What are we? Biggest self haters, most spoiled, or greatest win sufferers?

I want to get back to being the most hated fan-base. With the most hated coach because we are kicking everybody's ass all the time and we are rubbing it in. I want to get back to other schools taking down the goal posts every time we lose a road game.

“They can call us cocky, arrogant, crybaby, whatever. At least they’re not calling us losers anymore. If somebody likes you too much, it’s probably because they’re beating you.”
— Stephen Orr Spurrier

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Wait, I thought our thing was that nobody suffers a win like we do? What are we? Biggest self haters, most spoiled, or greatest win sufferers?

I want to get back to being the most hated fan-base. With the most hated coach because we are kicking everybody's ass all the time and we are rubbing it in. I want to get back to other schools taking down the goal posts every time we lose a road game.

“They can call us cocky, arrogant, crybaby, whatever. At least they’re not calling us losers anymore. If somebody likes you too much, it’s probably because they’re beating you.”
— Stephen Orr Spurrier

I’m BNAG8R, and I approve this message.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Both. It is the 0-10-1 crowd who loves loser coaches and losing.

They are the ones by the way of accusing us of being the only fanbase that expects wins.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
49787632_2504510219590636_2160555591418773504_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.