Men in women's sports

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
At this point I care so little about women's sports (other than beach volleyball) that I say eff it. Take this to it's logical conclusion and make it a teachable journey.

Like that male weight lifter who identified as a female for one lift just so he could prevent the tranny from getting the record and winning the competition.

Last edited:

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I am friends with a former professional women's basketball player. 6 feet tall and to my surprise ....married to a woman.

We did talk about her playing men and she acknowledged it would be bad as even she could recognize the difference. She's tough, but she said she played men before and it's just different

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Those are all women. Huge women but women nonetheless. Alex nailed it. If you had any dudes over 6 foot tall they would destroy every record in the books.
Not every record. There are plenty of dudes in college basketball who can’t shoot FT or jump shots. You got to give some of these girls credit for their shooting ability.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Women have #MeToo'd, ERA'd, adjucated, and hissy fitted men out of their way in every walk of life. If they can't find a way to stand up to a ridiculously tiny minority of self-admitted pussies and defend what is rightly theirs, they're on their own. Maybe if they'd been a little nicer to men, we'd give a schidt now.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
Women have #MeToo'd, ERA'd, adjucated, and hissy fitted men out of their way in every walk of life. If they can't find a way to stand up to a ridiculously tiny minority of self-admitted pussies and defend what is rightly theirs, they're on their own. Maybe if they'd been a little nicer to men, we'd give a schidt now.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you don't have daughters.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
I saw an interview yesterday with USCe's women's head coach. She was asked about men playing in women's sports. She was a bit reluctant at first but then took the whole bite and said that if a man wants to play as a woman, so be it. It was at that point that I decided that I wanted Iowa to win the women's national championship. Alas...

Anyways, USCe has at least three "women" that are over 6'-5" tall. I'll post my opinions about some of their players and you can post yours if you want...

Ashlyn Watkins, 6'-3" dude.

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2dhbWVjb2Nrc29ubGluZS1jb20vMjAyMy8wNy8xMTMzZjljNi13YXRraW5zXzIzMDkxMV9zdHVkaW9fMzA5LmpwZw.png

Kamilla Cardosa, 6'-7" DUDE

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2dhbWVjb2Nrc29ubGluZS1jb20vMjAyMy8wNy9iZWFiMGQyYy1jYXJkb3NvXzIzMDkxMV9zdHVkaW9fMTAwLmpwZw.png

Adhel Tac, 6'-5" Dude

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2dhbWVjb2Nrc29ubGluZS1jb20vMjAyNC8wMS9jYjM1NmM0Yi10YWNfaGVhZHNob3RfdmlzaXRfY3V0b3V0LnBuZw.png

Sakima Walker, 6'-5" legitimate female.

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2dhbWVjb2Nrc29ubGluZS1jb20vMjAyMy8wNy8xNmQ1NmRmNy13YWxrZXJfMjMwOTExX3N0dWRpb18wMjcuanBn.png
Yeah. All dudes. Not a single sluggette.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Personally... I like watching them squirm.
Happy Jerry Seinfeld GIF

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I have one who has no athletic ability or interest.
Well, how convenient for you and me. I have no daughter to worry about in athletics either. But you're way off on this point. Young girls should not have to worry about their teeth being knocked out or worse, just because the historical feminist movement went awry.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
There are some girls that are very talented. Caitlin Clark can shoot really well. But when it comes to competing against men, it doesn't matter how well you shoot the basketball when you can't get a defender off you no matter what you do.

She would never score bc she'd never be able to shoot. And I'm not talking about NBA guys either. There are highschool boys who would absolutely eat her alive. I don't know why we have to go to this hypothetical situation where we want to compare women to men. They aren't the same and this constant need to compare is just dumb. She's a great player regardless of how she'd compete against men. And that's enough.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Great or not, you can't rely on 30 foot shots every other trip down the floor if you don't have a prayer of getting an offensive board.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
There are some girls that are very talented. Caitlin Clark can shoot really well. But when it comes to competing against men, it doesn't matter how well you shoot the basketball when you can't get a defender off you no matter what you do.

She would never score bc she'd never be able to shoot. And I'm not talking about NBA guys either. There are highschool boys who would absolutely eat her alive. I don't know why we have to go to this hypothetical situation where we want to compare women to men. They aren't the same and this constant need to compare is just dumb. She's a great player regardless of how she'd compete against men. And that's enough.

This is the reason why the WNBA even exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator