Miami Hurricanes are in shambles: Crushed by Pitt to end season at 5-7

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe not quite as big as some are making it out to be. Gattis did win the award for top assistant of the year based on the success his offense had, but it wasn't all his doing. He had a monster o-line to work with, and the QB coach, Matt Weiss, was reportedly responsible for a lot of their, "offensive identity."

Supposedly Gattis texted some players that he's leaving because he wasn't "appreciated" by the admin, so IOW it's a money move. But the fact that both coordinators have left doesn't bode well for the odds of Harbaugh staying. Looks like it's just a matter of where and when he goes, not if.

I wonder if Matt Weiss will be considered for the HC job? They say he would be the new OC if Harbaugh stayed.
Harbaugh flirted with the NFL and it appears it cost him both coordinators. That’s a shame.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Who’s “He” explain it like I’m a 12 year old.
Apparently Gattis slept with a recruits mom, and it cost Michigan the player. I believe Xaiver Worthy. The tweet said "I'm not lying" or something like that, but grain of salt I suppose.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Who’s “He” explain it like I’m a 12 year old.

Their incoming OC, Gattis, allegedly slept with a recruit's mother and the WR decided to attend elsewhere. But frankly, I think this entire saga is really inappropriate for someone your age. Do your parents even know you visit this site?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Their incoming OC, Gattis, allegedly slept with a recruit's mother and the WR decided to attend elsewhere. But frankly, I think this entire saga is really inappropriate for someone your age. Do your parents even know you visit this site?
What’s worse is I know for a fact that he visits the saloon and I have a strong suspicion he drinks wine.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Sweet, delicious, mocha thickness is how I like my milkshakes, and how scUM's new OC likes his women. He will fit right in down in the 305.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Being who we are, I figured I’d save everyone the trouble of googling her.
I now have more respect for Gaddis. Nice catch.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I'm a @GatorInGeorgia nutswinger, but he seems a little high strung on this one. Take it easy, old hoss. You should try some VR mini-golf, it's quite relaxing.

Nah, I’m just having a little fun rattling some cages.

So the VR thing, what are you sporting-the Oculus from Facebook? I thought about getting one as a family gift for Xmas but held off. My daughter didn’t think she’d use it much. I take it you’re enjoying yours?

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Had no idea MC or anyone interested in him would trigger you so much, but considering you're one of the folks on the board we all tolerate due to your mental deficiencies, all I can tell you is, I'm sorry old fella.

Also, it's obvious I banged your mom, wife and daughter, probably her best friend too. Unfortunately I couldn't tell you who they were. Refresh my memory if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks for letting all of us know you’re a pedophile prowling for underage girls. A regular Jeffrey Epstein you are.

As far as mental deficiencies, you’re the azzhat saying Cristobal wasn’t a good coach but his recruiting was on par with Saban & Kirby, so the guy that followed MC in Gainesville would be set up with a full cupboard of talent. That’s a stupid fooking “wait till 2028” strategy. 2 lost decades is your strategy? :facepalm: And he isn’t a great recruiter to boot.

We need a kick azz HEAD COACH now, not at the end of the 2020s. We’ll see if Billy is the guy.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Texas gear..., wonder if she hooked a horn while they were there.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Maybe not quite as big as some are making it out to be. Gattis did win the award for top assistant of the year based on the success his offense had, but it wasn't all his doing. He had a monster o-line to work with, and the QB coach, Matt Weiss, was reportedly responsible for a lot of their, "offensive identity."

Supposedly Gattis texted some players that he's leaving because he wasn't "appreciated" by the admin, so IOW it's a money move. But the fact that both coordinators have left doesn't bode well for the odds of Harbaugh staying. Looks like it's just a matter of where and when he goes, not if.

I wonder if Matt Weiss will be considered for the HC job? They say he would be the new OC if Harbaugh stayed.

Sports radio reporting that Harbaugh’s flirtation with the Vikings was a big reason Gattis left and it seems like that blew up in Jim’s face. You’re probably correct about it just being a matter of time before he leaves. It took him long enough to get over the hump at Michigan. To lose such key staff members right after getting things going in a positive direction is probably too much to overcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator