Mike Bianchi loses it again...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Michael Vick may have had the greatest arm I had ever seen. It may have been even better than Jeff George’s arm. He may have been the most purely talented QB who ever lived.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Michael Vick may have had the greatest arm I had ever seen. It may have been even better than Jeff George’s arm. He may have been the most purely talented QB who ever lived.
Not sure if serious...

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Agree. When he was “on” he was amazing. His performance against the Nulls in the NC game was one of the better single performances in a losing effort that I have ever seen. VT was ridiculously over matched in that game, but actually carried a lead into the 4th quarter because of Vick.
Another guy though with a million dollar body and a ten cent head.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
UF could have Drew Brees or Tom Brady and as long as we have Toad Grantham we'll be 1/2 of a Team

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
UF could have Drew Brees or Tom Brady and as long as we have Toad Grantham we'll be 1/2 of a Team

I've said this privately for a few weeks, maybe I said it here too, but anyone remember after we only had 1 loss to Nebraska in the '95 season and Steve Spurrier pointed to our W/L record and decided that no changes to the coaching staff needed to be made to take the next step and he definitely didn't change coordinators? That was awesome.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Tom Brady was not a game changer in college at all.

that's all we hired Scott Loeffler, because he was the coach that made Brady into a sixth round pick.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Agree. When he was “on” he was amazing. His performance against the Nulls in the NC game was one of the better single performances in a losing effort that I have ever seen. VT was ridiculously over matched in that game, but actually carried a lead into the 4th quarter because of Vick.
Another guy though with a million dollar body and a ten cent head.

Vick is a good dude. My nephew spent some time with him a some time back when they were doing NFL today from the USS. Gravely in Norfolk. He was stupid to continue to assoc. with some of his old crew from Newport News and paid the price.....his NFL career.

Attachments

• vick and TylerIMG_3061.JPG
    vick and TylerIMG_3061.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 46

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Tom Brady was not a game changer in college at all.

that's all we hired Scott Loeffler, because he was the coach that made Brady into a sixth round pick.

Really?

The reference was that even a ProBowl Future Hall of Famer would not be enough if we have a DC like Grantham

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.