Mildcats Prediction Thread

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
It’ll be curious to see which UF team shows up tomorrow at noon. Will we get the team that played Utah or the team that played Tennessee?

I tend to think that we will get a mixture of both. I can see scenarios where we lose a tight game, win a close game or win in blowout fashion. I don’t know that Kentucky has the horses to run us out of the building, but I think we could do the same to them if a couple of turnovers go our way.

Right now, that’s how I’m leaning, and Florida finally gets a little momentum heading into the second part of the season.

Florida 34
Kentucky 16

:chomp: :chomp: :chomp:
Don't know about that score but I will take a 1 point win. I'm going to be thrilled and relieved if our OL powers up and we run for 4 ypc, have at least a decent pass game and score in the RZ. But my concerns are Napier's play calling, potential for stubbornly running into a wall of defenders, and mismanagement on the sidelines. They know Kentucky is likely to stack the box, leaving three defenders back to pass protect. If he and his staff cannot be successful where defenders are not then their system and management skills are inadequate. If it turns out that we lose because of a couple plays where he sights "didn't execute" then he's playing a game that's too close and putting that back on the players would be dreadful. His job is to run an offense that scores points and doesn't often have to come from behind. Anyway, we'll see. Go Gators!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Feel this team thinks they have something to prove. Scooby and Co. are going to have something for Lil Fat Stoopsy. Offense with Oguakin back will do what they have to do.

UF 27
Kinfuchee 17

.......and Sandlot will have a little something for the Mildcats.

1696016969481.gif

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think things start really coming together offensively and we surprise some people (even on this board). Defensively we shut them down. 35-10 Gators.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I predict angst and violent mood swings in the chat box. I predict someone gets tossed from it. I predict Stoops stoops to his usual dirty tactics. I predict us winning. I predict I could be wrong.

SecVolfan13

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Gators 20
Cats 13
Keep it simple. Through four games Mertz is the most accurate passer in the SEC. 77.8 completion rate. Keep it that way. Those short little dump offs aren’t sexy but they work and it turns loose the running game.
Gators win this one. (I hope, I got money on you guys)

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
We looked great against Tennessee for about 2 & 1/2 quarters and then we ran out the clock to seal the W. I'm actually okay with how the second half of that game went because we were never in jeopardy of losing. We did so well in that game that I decided to give Sun Belt Billy the rest of that Saturday off from being called Sun Belt Billy. We then follow that up with a really crappy performance against Charlotte, so he's back to Sun Belt Billy again. As much as I hate to say it, I think we lose this game. I hope I'm wrong but I'm not sold on this team yet and I'm certainly not yet sold on our head coach, our offensive coordinator nor our special teams coordinator. I think all 3 of those coaches have quite a few things to improve upon. My guess is this will be something like KY 24- UF 17. The good news is Sun Belt Billy has a chance to earn his way out of the name calling doghouse for the rest of tomorrow if he and the team perform at a really high level and win the game.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
Which offensive line stops the opposing front seven? Both teams are pretty stout up front. Which team can run the ball and protect the QB?

This game is a tossup for me. I want to believe Billy is turning the corner so:

Gators 24
Kitties 16

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I predict angst and violent mood swings in the chat box. I predict someone gets tossed from it. I predict Stoops stoops to his usual dirty tactics. I predict us winning. I predict I could be wrong.
you nailed it. Spoke to our local post mistress this morning. While buying my coffee/latte that caused the damage at home. She works our PO and others in the afternoon to get full time pay. I always get there late for Christmas stamps and she said come over after Halloween. Im finally gonna get some stamps I WANT for Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.