Mullinz record

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
30% of my job it seemed at times.............I started out using tires. When I saw new ones being used on or by highways my eye begin to twitch, Luckily, I had a brother (with a truck) that would bequeath me a few at times. Cones in PE were like my white board and dry erase marker in side. I could teach anything with those accessories.
Yep. Turned an open field into whatever you needed. Those cones were critical to our success.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yep. Turned an open field into whatever you needed. Those cones were critical to our success.

giphy.gif

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
In order to contend with UA, LSU and UGA, we need to fix recruiting, specifically along the OL and DL.

The coaching is in place. Dan has done what he has done with not a lot of highly rated talent. I said before last year when everyone was down on his recruiting, it is going to take some time to scrape the stink off the program left by chump and butters. That **** won't happen in a year or two. We should see a significant uptick in recruiting this year and into next.

Kirby didn't inherit a ****ty team at uga. Neither did Ogre or Saban. Dan did and a team that was coming off a 4 win season with less than zero offense. Its hard to convince top notch offensive talent to come to your school when the O has sucked for the last 7 years.

I have faith in Mullen. I knew he could coach. Can he recruit?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
In order to contend with UA, LSU and UGA, we need to fix recruiting, specifically along the OL and DL.
And all the other positions, basically, except CB and undersized DEs.

Just bc Butters left receivers doesn't mean we've landed any decent ones since he left.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
And all the other positions, basically, except CB and undersized DEs.

Just bc Butters left receivers doesn't mean we've landed any decent ones since he left.
Pitts, Grimes, and Jefferson are our best receivers. Remind me which one was landed by Butters?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Get back to me next year when you are beyotching about DMarkis Marks sucking so much.
Translation: I said something stupid but will move the goalposts because I can’t argue the point.

Also, Pitts, Grimes (and I think he stays), Copeland, and Toney will be just fine. I bet Zipperer gets some good run too. But nothing would make me laugh harder than Marks getting taking advantage of his reps to make you look stupid, which is not that hard.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Grimes staying definitely changes the complexion. I suspect he leaves bc he has basically done what he's going to do in a Mullinz offense, 500ish yards, and he will be a combine freak and thus get drafted above his stats.

Ok, so at best we are playing garbage in two years.

Toney won't start. He can apparently only remember a couple of plays.

Wells and Copeland are your receivers next year IMO. Copeland is promising but his hands are so mediocre at best.

Pitts may make that irrelevant if he is trying to produce and not just skating thru the year and waiting on the draft.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Grimes staying definitely changes the complexion. I suspect he leaves bc he has basically done what he's going to do in a Mullinz offense, 500ish yards, and he will be a combine freak and thus get drafted above his stats.

Ok, so at best we are playing garbage in two years.

Toney won't start. He can apparently only remember a couple of plays.

Wells and Copeland are your receivers next year IMO. Copeland is promising but his hands are so mediocre at best.

Pitts may make that irrelevant if he is trying to produce and not just skating thru the year and waiting on the draft.
Two years: Zipperer will be good. Frazier and Manuel (if he qualifies) have a chance to contribute and are well thought of. Copeland will have come into his own. No telling what we might pick up - that PSU transfer was a 5* and there is supposedly interest. Have faith, young Donk. Might feel good to not be an enormous douche all the time (then again, that’s your appeal so...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator