Mullinz record

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Im gonna try my best to quit defending our team, staff and anyone connected.
Don't tease us! Please let this be true!

Your "defending the team" involves relentless lecturing and finger wagging at others who you view as inferior fans because they don't have the "perspective" of 0-10-1. That's where your problem lies.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Here a stat for Dan - 11 straight years as an SEC head coach watching the SEC Championship game from his sofa.
wHUKPQ2.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
they don't have the "perspective" of 0-10-1.
There's a common narrative out there that you need to experience failure in order to succeed. A load of :kiffin: that guys who sucked but got better over time tell themselves to excuse not making the grade the first cut.

Who would you rather have on your defense team in a murder trial? A dude who passed the bar after 3 attempts, or the dude that aced the thing his first go out of school?

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
There's a common narrative out there that you need to experience failure in order to succeed. A load of :kiffin: that guys who sucked but got better over time tell themselves to excuse not making the grade the first cut.

Who would you rather have on your defense team in a murder trial? A dude who passed the bar after 3 attempts, or the dude that aced the thing his first go out of school?
Given a particular example on this board, I’m quite certain the bar exam is either connect-the-dots or color by numbers. Just an observation.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Here a stat for Dan - 11 straight years as an SEC head coach watching the SEC Championship game from his sofa.
Im guessing you had the answers to his futility at Miss.St. Btw one day you and Dan should compare championships rings............
but im guessing they ONLY count if you are the HBC.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
The Saban tree is pretty much a weed. You go there to coach nfl talent. Morons could work under him (as we know quite well) and
win. Like being the principal in a district with the rich kids. Your scores will make you look like a genius. Not sure how long butters was with Satan but Dan followed Urban for years to different schools. But I lied, forgive me for defending our HBC. I forget what a disappointment he has been

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Im guessing you had the answers to his futility at Miss.St. Btw one day you and Dan should compare championships rings............
but im guessing they ONLY count if you are the HBC.
I'd be happy to compare rings with Dan. I once won it all as the assistant coach on my 11 year old daughter's soccer team. I bet Dan would be impressed. We were a ragtag team that overachieved and beat the prohibitive favorite. It was awesome. My job was to move cones around and make sure everyone had a ride home, but my ring counted just as much as the head coach's did.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
. My job was to move cones around
30% of my job it seemed at times.............I started out using tires. When I saw new ones being used on or by highways my eye begin to twitch, Luckily, I had a brother (with a truck) that would bequeath me a few at times. Cones in PE were like my white board and dry erase marker in side. I could teach anything with those accessories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator