Multiple officers shot dead in Dallas

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

This seems to make common sense to me as well. If you are openly carrying a rifle and an incident like what happened in Dallas occurs, you may be at risk of being detained because the confusion might lead incorrect conclusions. Should we be ok with this temporary loss of freedom when exercising our Second Amendment right?

You don't have a choice. If there's a shooting and you are open carrying then you are a suspect. That's common sense. You have to take the good with the bad. That's an inherent risk. You get the whole ball of wax.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I thought you previously said you were in your mid-thirties.

Why are not you willing to share your involvement with the school when it was founded? Were you a student?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I guess your elite MBA teaches you that Articles of Incorporation don't mean anything. You have been blown up so much today, it's starting to feel like Dallas

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Do any of them state your name as the founder? It's score is irrelevant. You are trying to change the topic. It won't work.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I guess your elite MBA teaches you that Articles of Incorporation don't mean anything. You have been blown up so much today, it's starting to feel like Dallas
In fairness to AV, my name does not appear on ANY of my public records. The name of one of my attorneys who served as an officer does.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In fairness to AV, my name does not appear on ANY of my public records. The name of one of my attorneys who served as an officer does.
This was not an attorney. He was listed in the article as well. He is a Krishna. That's why I included the article.

GatorAlways

Apr 7, 2016

This is correct - I'm not on a witch hunt, but I like figuring out accurate information. Such as this - which appears accurate:

Incorporated by David Wolf, Sandra Elsey, Seth W Spellman, Tom Allin, The Alachua Learning Center, Inc. is located at PO Box 1389 Alachua, FL 32616. The Alachua Learning Center, Inc. was incorporated as a domestic non-profit on Thursday, January 28, 1999 in the State of FL and is currently active. Tom Allin represents The Alachua Learning Center, Inc. as their registered agent.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is what you said. The school was started in 1999. Are you in your 40's? Because no one recalls that.

My guess, you scraped through UF and none of the public schools would hire you. So you drive to Alachua to take a job. You were probably forced to help people work on projects, but now you take credit for. You weren't cut out for a PhD because they told you so during the application process. Oh and DeVry is not an elite MBA program.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
AV, founding member is not founder. No need to exaggerate on terms. You were part of the front end of something good that has endured, plenty to be proud of. 3,000 founding members of Home Depot became millionaires went it went public, but they don't call themselves founders.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
AV, founding member is not founder. No need to exaggerate on terms. You were part of the front end of something good that has endured, plenty to be proud of. 3,000 founding members of Home Depot became millionaires went it went public, but they don't call themselves founders.
He should be real proud, he did all of this in middle school

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I guess it’s time to reveal that I founded the stealth fighter. I did lots of research, signed documents, developed test plans, hired employees, developed budgets, scheduled projects and oversaw production.

And I’ve got a date tonight with a 26 yo fitness model, who has excellent hygiene and has top of the line skills. Sorry Avatara she says no AA so I guess you can’t be invited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator