Muschamp has Zero bitterness toward UF

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
to be honest would you be bitter if some idiot paid you 6 mil to destroy a football program. I sure as he!! wouldn't be

soflagator

Lifetime Member
If someone gave you the keys to a Ferrari, let you wreck it doing whatever you liked, then cut you a check and paid you to go away, why would you be upset with them?

NVGator

Lifetime Member
dubster1;n269812 said:
to be honest would you be bitter if some idiot paid you 6 mil to destroy a football program. I sure as he!! wouldn't be

I think it's ok to actually spell out "hell" on this board.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
dubster1;n269812 said:

Especially if you are a Bulldog and the program you destroyed is your bitter rival.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
From the article:

“I have nothing but great memories of the University of Florida, of Gainesville. People look at me like I’m nuts, but I do. I wish we’d have won more games, [but] we changed the culture of that program.”

CBS Sports Dennis Dodd pressed Muschamp further about the culture change.

“[We] changed the culture of the program that was labeled by the previous head coach as ‘broken,’” Muschamp said, referring to the coach he replaced, Urban Meyer. “He said it, I didn’t.”

Winning was part of our culture as well. That, and being respected.

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
TLB;n269844 said:
From the article:

Winning was part of our culture as well. That, and being respected.
Hmmm, lets see....
Winning: not
Respected: when you're losing no one respects you.
Asschamp's dumbassery continues.

TheDouglas78

Lifetime Member
He is not someone that is worth our time or our hate. He is another teams DC, not even a good teams DC not a rivals DC. He is just another DC.

The Original DC

Postradamus
Lifetime Member
He'll be a side nuisance until he's out of the SEC, which I'm hoping will happen sooner than later. He'll get a head job again and I doubt any SEC team would be dumb enough to hire him as head coach. So in a season or two, I expect he'll land at a NC State or a Texas Tech type job.

Gator87

Lifetime Member
Actually I'm over it, I actually have a Christmas present for him.

Merry F'n Christmas you POS. Come to think of it I don't think I'm over it.

Attachments

• conv_4300.gif
    conv_4300.gif
    63.8 KB · Views: 16

soflagator

Lifetime Member
oxrageous;n269922 said:
Personally I think this will be his only year at Auburn.

Wouldn't shock me if it's not a good fit and his antics are highly unpopular by year's end.

#chalkboardlivesmatter

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.