Muschamp is new Auburn DC

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And I'd much rather Chimp be at Barn or ATM than USC.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
You can say what you want about Muschamp's tenure as a head coach at UF. Almost everyone agrees he failed as a head coach at UF. But Auburn has been damn good with Gus Malzahn. They are going to be better with Gus Malzahn and Will Muschamp.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n130707 said:
Figures. Saw this post coming a mile away. Comparing anything that Spurrier did to anything Muschamp did shows how transparent you are...nice.

Which would you rather happen: your wife of several years divorce you and marry your best friend, or some slam piece you banged for a month but dropped cause she had a stank cooch start dating a friend of a friend?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We fired him and he has the right to seek employment wherever he chooses. Besides, who cares? We rarely face Auburn since the conference expansion and he couldn't recruit the top kids from Florida when he was the HC at the flagship university. Why would we think that's gonna change now? Good riddance.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n130721 said:
Which would you rather happen: your wife of several years divorce you and marry your best friend, or some slam piece you banged for a month but dropped cause she had a stank cooch start dating a friend of a friend?

This couldn't be said better.

From this point forward I will refer to WM exclusively as stank cooch.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It's just business. Get a grip.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

One of your best post ever

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

I hold no animosity towards Spurdog. Never have and I never will. When he leaves USC he'll return as the favored son. He always will be. Divorced? Best friend? Horrible analogy.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Most would choose option 2 but the tune you've whistled through these past 4 years would be 1. We all know you still love the man. It's ok, it will go away over time.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n130733 said:
Most would choose option 2 but the tune you've whistled through these past 4 years would be 1. We all know you still love the man. It's ok, it will go away over time.

Nobody loves a stank cooch.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n130734 said:
Is it really normal business? Batman and Robin go out recruiting and at the end Robin goes to join the Joker?

That's a little dramatic

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator