Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n130613 said:
Wow.
@schadjoe: Will Muschamp’s 3-year Auburn deal $1.6 to $1.8 M per
And 3 mil per year from us with no mitigation if the rumors are true.

Nearly 5 mil a year. Chimp made Fooley his biiiitch.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n130652 said:
Trob to auburn a done deal? Lol kinda like freeze to Florida

I used the DD phrase since it is the kiss of death in anything. Let's hope they are wrong.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n130655 said:
And 3 mil per year from us with no mitigation if the rumors are true.

Nearly 5 mil a year. Chimp made Fooley his biiiitch.

He still has a lot to learn from cheeseburger.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n130638 said:
Auburn fan on another site is saying TRob to AU is a done deal(which is the dreaded kiss of death so maybe we'll have some reverse karma).

Maybe so, I just think that would be an amazing turn of events and incredibly damaging and undermining to Florida.

Think about this; you've got Coach Mac and T-Rob on the road together recruiting now for like 9 straight days. That means they eat breakfast, lunch and dinner together, ride in cars together or on planes together for hours on end, meet parents and recruits and relatives of recruits and HS coaches and HS administrators, etc. Then, at the end of that long, long day, day after day, they head back to their respective hotel rooms for a few hours of sleep only to do it all again the next day.

Yet somewhere, somehow, T-Rob has been quietly and slickly conspiring with Muschamp to move back to Auburn? So he's espousing the values of coming to Florida to recruits by the day, and in some reported cases, claiming he's going to be at UF too, but by night he's plotting with Muschamp about Auburn?

Maybe so, and I know it happens, but that would be a really tough blow to overcome.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BMF;130626 said:
It's literally $50,000 less than Kirby Smart is getting paid ($1.35 million)....so yeah, "not Kirby Smart money".....

The last number that I saw on Smart said that he was making almost 3mil. Are you sure?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n130661 said:
Maybe so, I just think that would be an amazing turn of events and incredibly damaging and undermining to Florida.

Think about this; you've got Coach Mac and T-Rob on the road together recruiting now for like 9 straight days. That means they eat breakfast, lunch and dinner together, ride in cars together or on planes together for hours on end, meet parents and recruits and relatives of recruits and HS coaches and HS administrators, etc. Then, at the end of that long, long day, day after day, they head back to their respective hotel rooms for a few hours of sleep only to do it all again the next day.

Yet somewhere, somehow, T-Rob has been quietly and slickly conspiring with Muschamp to move back to Auburn? So he's espousing the values of coming to Florida to recruits by the day, and in some reported cases, claiming he's going to be at UF too, but by night he's plotting with Muschamp about Auburn?

Maybe so, and I know it happens, but that would be a really tough blow to overcome.

I'm curious what everyone thinks of WM now?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Conspiring? It's his Alma mater. There are some calls you just have to take. And who knows...this could all be BS. He could be staying.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WGAF......the chimp is finally gone.
Eff him and eff the war chickens.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

This... a lot.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Gatoravatara;n130671 said:
Good point. I hope that this is not the case that Coach Mac got played. This makes me even more anxious to find out who our OC/DC will be. I know there was some talk of auditioning during the bowl, but do we even have time to wait?

Just to calm things a bit, if you remember, Locksley pulled a similar stunt back in 2004. He literally talked about staying in media, and then bailed. Not only is it not indicative of a clueless HC, it also does not spell disaster for UF. I'd love to see TRob stay. But if he chooses to leave one of the best jobs in the country, with a real,chance to step out on his own as a DC, then that's on him.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n130675 said:
It doesnt matter anymore. The important thing is that Coach Mac makes good OC/DC hires.

Yet you bothered to post in this thread...

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n130674 said:
I'm curious what everyone thinks of WM now?

The tough part to swallow is that Florida fans now have to deal with not one, not two, but THREE former coaches basically pulling against us, fighting against us. I'm sick of having to fight with Urban Meyer, now Will Muschamp and even the beloved Steve Spurrier, for recruits, for wins, for everything. Does any other fan base face this predicament? Two former head coaches in the same damn conference and a two-time national title-winning former coach launching scud missiles at us every ******* time we turn around from ******* Ohio!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting to see how the players take to him moving to a rival and (soon) trying to steal our recruits.

I suspect there's a lot less love for him in our clubhouse already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator