Status
Not open for further replies.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Easy to root for, sad it didn't work out better for him here. Being saddled with Grantham is enough to destroy any lineman's career. Hopefully he catches onto a team that's a good fit and he gets some good coaching.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Easy to root for, sad it didn't work out better for him here. Being saddled with Grantham is enough to destroy any lineman's career. Hopefully he catches onto a team that's a good fit and he gets some good coaching.

One of the benefits of leaving the LSU game early was watching it at home. After that penalty that effectively killed Marshall’s INT and any chance we had, the camera kept going back to him. His face said it all, and I’ve not felt that bad for a player in some time(probably Reed crying in ‘12). He’s been a great Gator who was, once again, given garbage circumstances. Wish him the best and hope he kills it next level.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
One of the benefits of leaving the LSU game early was watching it at home. After that penalty that effectively killed Marshall’s INT and any chance we had, the camera kept going back to him. His face said it all, and I’ve not felt that bad for a player in some time(probably Reed crying in ‘12). He’s been a great Gator who was, once again, given garbage circumstances. Wish him the best and hope he kills it next level.
The most BS flag we got this season. Was absolutely NOT a penalty, and the ref that threw the flag on the play AFTER THE FACT deserves to be left alone in a room with Dex for 5 minutues.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey
did you leave before or after, The Slant?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Baby Babies GIF

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't know Trey Dean was related to Ahmad Black (cousin) and Harrison Houston (Uncle). He said he always wanted to be a Gator. Seems like a good kid but I'm glad he's moving on. Terrible safety play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator