Status
Not open for further replies.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, he will be... especially after next year when we're 1-7 against our rivals and have been face-dragged two years in a row.

tumblr_py9biu1NNy1rb9618o2_540.gif

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
And what are idiots like you going to spout when UF wins those games? “Sure glad I was wrong guys!”

GTFO of here.
I would say

"BN sandbagged last season.
He's smarter than he looks.
(which isnt saying much)"

:lol:

I'm easy. I only insist he wins one rivalry game a year. I'm also fair. It's the same rivalry game I've judged every coach by since Pell.

Just beat the Leghumpers.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
And what are idiots like you going to spout when UF wins those games? “Sure glad I was wrong guys!”

GTFO of here.
Ox just forgets that most of us are lousy cynics and drunks and potheads. We're not all living that squeaky Mormon-approved, Star Wars lifestyle.

It costs nothing to be a cynic. Absolutely no risk. If I am proved correct, I am a genius ahead of the curve. I knew it all along. This guy ain't it.
If I am wrong and Napier goes 10-2, I am happily wrong. We're winners again and it felt so great to be wrong about the guy I now love. Simple as that.

To be a pumper is to have faith. Being a pumper means having the courage to believe in victory even in the face of certain doom. If you are a pumper and you are proven wrong, it hurts twice as much because you truly believed in the first place. Hats off to the pumpers. The eternal optimists.

For the record, I'll be a cynical a-hole until about kick-off. Last year, I honestly thought we might run the table after we beat Utah in the first game. I even put money on AR to win the Heisman. That's how hard I pump. Just ask any Gatorchatter's mom, they'll tell ya.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ox just forgets that most of us are lousy cynics and drunks and potheads. We're not all living that squeaky Mormon-approved, Star Wars lifestyle.

It costs nothing to be a cynic. Absolutely no risk. If I am proved correct, I am a genius ahead of the curve. I knew it all along. This guy ain't it.
If I am wrong and Napier goes 10-2, I am happily wrong. We're winners again and it felt so great to be wrong about the guy I now love. Simple as that.

To be a pumper is to have faith. Being a pumper means having the courage to believe in victory even in the face of certain doom. If you are a pumper and you are proven wrong, it hurts twice as much because you truly believed in the first place. Hats off to the pumpers. The eternal optimists.

For the record, I'll be a cynical a-hole until about kick-off. Last year, I honestly thought we might run the table after we beat Utah in the first game. I even put money on AR to win the Heisman. That's how hard I pump. Just ask any Gatorchatter's wife, they'll tell ya.
This the most truth you've ever put out in a post.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:shocked: I’m totally shocked at your prediction here.

I mean, there’s no way a coach could have an improved squad in his second season.

Looking forward to your babbling crow eating after the game.
I have us at 5-7 next season .3-9 is a real possibility but I’m confident we can have our vengeance in the swamp against Vandy . Winning this opener could be the difference in us going to a bowl game .

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well he went 0-4 against them this year, does he need to be 0-8 before you believe that?
Yeah, and he definitely was not only trying not to win, he openly sabotaged the team throughout the game. He WANTS to lose those games with a passion. He's pure evil, I tell ya.

I also love how you've taken our normal 3 rivalries and added a fourth one just to make some idiotic point. Next you'll tell us it's actually 5, because Vandy is also a hated rival.

You guys have gone beyond a prostitute and just need therapy.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Yeah, and he definitely was not only trying not to win, he openly sabotaged the team throughout the game. He WANTS to lose those games with a passion. He's pure evil, I tell ya.

I also love how you've taken our normal 3 rivalries and added a fourth one just to make some idiotic point. Next you'll tell us it's actually 5, because Vandy is also a hated rival.

Whoa. I haven't tried the prostitute yet.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

There's not a doubt in my mind he wants to win every game just as bad as Zook and Muschamp did.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
At least Zook brought refreshments.

giphy.gif

Technically that was Taureen Charles. And I don’t care what anyone says, being able to throw a full keg is seriously impressive. There’s a reason why Meyer immediately met with him about a possible come back. He’s no dummy. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator