Napier’s first full offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
By the way, I was watching Hightop Sports last night and Shelton was talking to a few of the players. Talked to big Des Watson and he told Shelton he's down to 385lbs now. That should help him be a bit quicker off the ball and might even help him stay on the field longer since he won't be hauling 400+lbs around.

I heard he dropped #25.....from his belly to his ass....:rotfl:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
There's not a doubt in my mind he wants to win every game just as bad as Zook and Muschamp did.
It's funny to me that you chose those two knuckleheads because the other two, McElstain and Mullenz, really weren't that concerned about it at times. McElstain would look around doe-eyed after a loss and say something like, "what a great game, a magical, fun night of college football. Boy did we sell some popcorn or what? We didn't quite get the outcome we wanted, but it sure was exciting to play in front of all these fans."

Mullenz who honestly thought he was going to pump out 9-4 teams for eternity like some Gator version of Mark Richt. For Mullen, landing that Gator contract (and extension) was the true and only victory he sought. Not saying he didn't expect to win and compete to win. I just don't think he cared that much at the end of the day as long as the check cleared and he won enough to keep going on as the boss of Florida. His lack of effort on the trail spoke for itself. Arrogant tool. Can't wait for him to land another job so I can root again him. Hard.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Look. I'm required to post one positive thing a month. And damn it! I'm gonna do it. I only caught bits and pieces but I think the gist is that next year the players are gonna eXEcuTe better.

So how was it? Does she leave right away or do you guys talk afterwards like Pretty Woman?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
top gear ladies GIF

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I like this move. The entire secondary needs to play as a unit, not groups of guys by a listed position. I expect to see more aggressive play from the secondary again starting the climb back to DBU.
Agreed. The secondary could be a strength next year.

Florida's decision to have Raymond coach all defensive backs came shortly after the conclusion of the 2022 season, according to a source, and was not a byproduct of former defensive coordinator and safeties coach Patrick Toney's recent decision to accept a job on Arizona Cardinals' coaching staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator