Napier’s first full offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Played For UWF in Pensacola. Won D3 National Championship.
STATS

CMPATTCMP%YDSAVGTDINTLNGRTG
2022 Stats...
Yes, is also a childhood friend to the highly acclaimed VSU kicker that also hit the portal this year, Estin Thiele.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That was a very good letter IMO.

If he had posted here, as well as he did in that letter to Ox, then he would have never been so disliked and run out of town/here.
He wasn’t run out of town. He quit because he had no self control and posted 24/7.

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
Right, but if you think we could beat them now or to open next season, on the road, and with a new QB, then bet your house. Why would I care if you are homeless?
If you think a team with top quartile SEC talent can’t stumble backwards into beating a team with below average PAC12 talent, especially after watching this sh!tshow beat their best team ever this year, you haven’t been paying attention… or you have dick for brains, or dick on the brain maybe

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
If you think a team with top quartile SEC talent can’t stumble backwards into beating a team with below average PAC12 talent, especially after watching this sh!tshow beat their best team ever this year, you haven’t been paying attention… or you have dick for brains, or dick on the brain maybe
Let me know next fall where you put your money.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Yep that OL chart perfectly represents why we haven’t been elite in 13 years…the SEC is a LOS league and we haven’t had a good OL since 09….

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
It sounds like you’ve been smoking that mornings-weed.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
If only AR was more like Penix. He could have stood tall and proud in the pocket, master of his domain, shooting ropes all over the field, until everyone was completly satisfied with his performance.
Instead, it seemed as if other teams took away his greatest asset and really made him stay inside his own head too much.

Defensive coordinators blocked his opportunities to escape and kept him in the pocket, save for a few “pop-up” moments of greatness here and there.

Unfortunately for AR, he wilted under the pressure and became flaccid when it was time to perform. Everyone was disappointed with the outcome after so much promise was displayed last year against lesser competition.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I've been banned on Twatter for quite some time after I replied back to someone saying that if Trans people wanted to play make believe, they should go home and do it on their own time rather than trying to force everything to participate in their "fairytale"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.