Napier Starts Dec 5 - What do you want to see first?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The players have parking demands, they're tired of tickets and cars being booted

edit: Maybe not demands but concerns

I hated UPD...In my day we had 10,000 commuter parking places and 30,000 parking stickers sold...Mid-terms and Finals were a parking nightmare

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
I'd like to see him make some good coaching hires. It would be nice to see him bring a couple guys off the plane with him Sunday that aren't just coaches he brought with him from ull. The coaching staff is going to show alot about what he really wants to do! I'd like to see some movement in the right direction with the recruiting that will also show where he plans on taking our program. But the coaches he hires is what I'm really interested in seeing. Gotta start with good hires to build a good team!

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Napier and staff need to get close to the HS Coaches and bring in alumni

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
Napier and staff need to get close to the HS Coaches and bring in alumni
I agree. He def needs to build good relationships with the HS coaches in the state! I think he knows this but I also thought mullen knew this and look how that went. Bringing in alumni would def help with recruiting and help build friendships with HS coaches across Fl and all the other places we recruit. I hope he can be all they're saying he is especially about recruiting!

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I want ten 5 stars at the right positions inked before he gets off the plane. :bwahaha:

Last edited:

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
He's not getting off the plane with anyone except him and his family. Try not to flip out.
I know he'll only have his family with him. But it was just nice to have a good thought about our program even if it's not really going to happen.
Trying to have a good outlook on this new HC until he gives me a reason not to.

RivalFlorida

We got weights in fish!
Aug 30, 2018
I would like to see him go after this guy. He seemed pissed off about Lincoln leaving town. And, I think he mentioned something about his position coach going with Lincoln. He was pissed.

upload_2021-12-2_8-25-42.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-12-2_8-25-33.png
    upload_2021-12-2_8-25-33.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 44

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I’d also love for him to get rid of that lame ass font in the stadium. I never want to see it again. Especially that ‘speed’ or ‘fast’ (whatever they called it) F on the helmets.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
the italic font is awful. it was a baseball uniform thing that was brought over. bring back the traditional block font like we used to have with natural grass endzones. crap now is gawdawful buttugly.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I’d like to see him…

1. Salvage the ‘22 class, flip a few & win a few promising late-breaking commitments.

2. Build out his coaching staff with a mix of veterans and promising young guys - all of whom are great recruiters.

3. Build out his support staff infrastructure as a total upgrade

4. Evaluate the roster, recruit key players to stay & win big in the transfer portal where needed.

5. Get his S&C program in place for phase 1 of his plan to win to launch ASAP.

6. Build & repair relationships with key HS programs. Recruit recruit recruit.

7. Build a healthy relationship with SOS and pick his brain a TON.

Last edited:

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Do we know if he has addressed the team yet, to calm the waters

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I’d also love for him to get rid of that lame ass font in the stadium. I never want to see it again. Especially that ‘speed’ or ‘fast’ (whatever they called it) F on the helmets.
While we’re at it, get rid of this money down garbage. Fans should be screaming, not rubbing their fingers together.

it’s also…..:rainbow:

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I would like to see him go after this guy. He seemed pissed off about Lincoln leaving town. And, I think he mentioned something about his position coach going with Lincoln. He was pissed.

I believe this was the guy who had both of his parents attend OU. I highly doubt he decommits from OU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator