Napier Starts Dec 5 - What do you want to see first?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I agree he should have a plan, but he's not going over it with charts and graphs at his opening press conference. It will be mostly coachspeak like every other opening presser in the history of college football.
DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!
Then maybe fans would be different!
If he followed my guidelines .. it would make front page news... of the WSJ . (probably not ... but change happens one step at a time)

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!
Then maybe fans would be different!
If he followed my guidelines .. it would make front page news... of the WSJ . (probably not ... but change happens one step at a time)
If he followed your guidelines in life he'd be approaching people at gas stations asking for spare change because he needs bus fare for "a job offertunity".

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I agree he should have a plan, but he's not going over it with charts and graphs at his opening press conference. It will be mostly coachspeak like every other opening presser in the history of college football.

They say he is very detailed and hyper focused. His Offense may be slightly boring but ULL Averages over 400yrds per game.

What is interesting is his first UF recruiting visits were to Defensive players...:harvey2:

Side Note: AR says he is a Gator...I'd be in his ear EARLY

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I want to see him look straight at a room full of cameras and scribes and not give us a line of BS about what he’s going to do and how soon he’s gonna do it. I don’t think he will, either. This guy strikes me as more action than talk.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I want to see him look straight at a room full of cameras and scribes and not give us a line of BS about what he’s going to do and how soon he’s gonna do it. I don’t think he will, either. This guy strikes me more action than talk.

And I'd like to see him open things up to the Fans and the Media.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
If he followed your guidelines in life he'd be approaching people at gas stations asking for spare change because he needs bus fare for "a job offertunity".
Typical mono-brow, knuckle dragging, bucktooth , jort wearing, PBR guzzling Phan.

Aight den.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I want to see him look straight at a room full of cameras and scribes and not give us a line of BS about what he’s going to do and how soon he’s gonna do it. I don’t think he will, either. This guy strikes me as more action than talk.
Kind of like "I have a plan... and it's not a five year plan".
Show me some details. Shooting from the hip isn't going to cut it. (not with me anymore ... these coaches sound like the teacher on Peanuts to me)

Last edited:

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Kind of like "I have a plan... and it's not a five year plan".
Show me some details. Shooting from the hip isn't going to cut it. (not with me anymore ... these coaches sound like the teacher on Peanuts to me)
If he can recruit like we've all been assured, then he'll last 5 years maybe, but the W's have to follow.

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
They say he is very detailed and hyper focused. His Offense may be slightly boring but ULL Averages over 400yrds per game.

What is al interesting is his first UF recruiting visits were to Defensive players...:harvey2:

Side Note: AR says he is a Gator...I'd be in his ear EARLY

400 yd/game used to be good 10 years ago, now it's average at best.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What I would like to see first is something that can’t really be seen but something that would symbolize the fact that Napier not only gets it but is able to handcuff the internal enemies within the program.
We can talk about recruiting and staff hiring and offensive strategies etc. but the real problem at UF resides in the athletic department and the president’s chair at UF
My dream is that something would happen that would illustrate that Napier was able to disarm the people that are NOT committed to winning.

Said another way, I would like to see something that illustrates the bullish!t alignment talk that Scottie puked during that press conference last week.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
The players have parking demands, they're tired of tickets and cars being booted

edit: Maybe not demands but concerns

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator