NBA Free Agent Deals

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Lebron is old with a ton of mileage. It's a matter of when not if...he's going to drop off a cliff. He went to LA for the movies and all the other non-basketball BS so it serves that ****show right. Heartbreak is on the way. Laker fans are delusional.
Dude LeBron had a great year last year. The lakers added Boogie, Rondo and Danny Green today. That might be the best starting lineup in the nba on paper. I'm not a fan on LeBron. But I do like the Lakers and they're def a title contender this year.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I think it's interesting that players are teaming up in twos instead of trying to get "big threes" now. The nba is going to be wide open and fun to watch next year. You got Kawhi and George with the Clips. Lebron and AD. KD and Kyrie. Harden and Paul. The splash bros.
A team like the Nuggets are a serious contender and they will barely get talked about.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's interesting that players are teaming up in twos instead of trying to get "big threes" now. The nba is going to be wide open and fun to watch next year. You got Kawhi and George with the Clips. Lebron and AD. KD and Kyrie. Harden and Paul. The splash bros.
A team like the Nuggets are a serious contender and they will barely get talked about.
I agree it is wide open finally...Denver and my darkhorse is Milwaukee. Giannis is a stud.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So WHO the **** is BD going to have?
A bunch of future draft picks. Not sure this is what he signed up for when he left Florida.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Yeah I feel bad for Billy. When he left for the Thunder they had Durant and Westbrook. You have a title shot with those guys. Now they're saying maybe they'll trade Westbrook to the Rockets.
If Westbrook ends up with the Rockets you have the three most ball dominant players in the league on one team. Harden does not play at all unless he has the ball in his hands. It's well documented. It should be embarrassing to him but I don't think harden cares. Rockets will look good on paper but IDK how you operate with those three on one squad.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Next year will be a great year for NBA fans. So many teams will be viable. I’m a Heat guy so we are probably not in the elite mix yet but we’re still trying to make one more move.

Btw....Wade brokered the Heats big 3 deal.....not Lebron.

As far as Lebron goes....of course each year he will slide a bit. How could he not? But last year he was 27-8-8 with 50 pct shooting pct. Besides himself....only 3 players in history have achieved that. He had an incredible season despite a severe groin pull.
With Boogie and AD up front he will have an better one this year. Lakers have put together a really good team.

Bucks, Celtics, Raptors, Warriors, Clippers, Rockets, Lakers and more. Playoffs next year will be off the rails. Unlike many of you I love the NBA. I watch literally all 82 Heat games and attend as many as I can get to. Can’t wait for next year.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Next year will be a great year for NBA fans. So many teams will be viable. I’m a Heat guy so we are probably not in the elite mix yet but we’re still trying to make one more move.

Btw....Wade brokered the Heats big 3 deal.....not Lebron.

As far as Lebron goes....of course each year he will slide a bit. How could he not? But last year he was 27-8-8 with 50 pct shooting pct. Besides himself....only 3 players in history have achieved that. He had an incredible season despite a severe groin pull.
With Boogie and AD up front he will have an better one this year. Lakers have put together a really good team.

Bucks, Celtics, Raptors, Warriors, Clippers, Rockets, Lakers and more. Playoffs next year will be off the rails. Unlike many of you I love the NBA. I watch literally all 82 Heat games and attend as many as I can get to. Can’t wait for next year.
I wouldn't count the heat out if they manage to pull off a trade for Westbrook. They would definitely be a playoff team.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I wouldn't count the heat out if they manage to pull off a trade for Westbrook. They would definitely be a playoff team.

I think they are a playoff team already but to advance to any degree they will need a Westbrook or better fit in my book....Bradley Beal.

Adebayo, D. Jones, Winslow, Herro make a nice young core they can build with.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think they are a playoff team already but to advance to any degree they will need a Westbrook or better fit in my book....Bradley Beal.

Adebayo, D. Jones, Winslow, Herro make a nice young core they can build with.
Yeah, Brad Beal would be a better get for sure.

Adebayo and co are just young trade assets. I don't see any stars in that group. I would imagine it's gonna take an additional 1st rounder to pull off a trade for either.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I wish Beal could get to a title contender. He would be a perfect fit on a couple teams that are just one piece away.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I honestly believe Adebayo has a huge upside. He came in to the league young and really raw. But he has an incredible work ethic and every facet of his game continues to improve. He is literally the exact opposite of Whiteside who had talent but was lazy and played slow. Bam goes hard every second on the court.

I do not want the Heat to give him up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.