New witness comes forward in the Cook case

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
AlexDaGator;n260062 said:
Stick to screwing up my order in the drive through and leave the law to people who understand it.

They say you should never try to teach a pig how to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig. I can't believe I'm actually going to try to educate a clown...

Here goes. Pay attention, son.

Remember how OJ was found not guilty of the crime? In a subsequent CIVIL case where the burden of proof was preponderance of evidence, he was found responsible for causing those deaths and was forced to pay millions in restitution.

So you see, not guilty is not the same as innocent.

That civil case was in an AMERICAN court too. Complete with AMERICAN law, an AMERICAN judge, and even an AMERICAN flag in the court room. They couldn't take away his freedom, but they took away his millions. You don't know this because you're dumb. If you were smart and understood stuff like this (you know, 7th grade civics) you might have gotten into a better school like UCF or USF or Sante Fe Community College. Sadly, you had to settle for everybody's "safe" school where folks don't understand simple concepts the rest of us learned in middle school. But that's OK. We can't all live in big houses. Somebody has to mow the lawns, clean the toilets, and bag the groceries. The world needs clowns like you to dig ditches and screw up orders in the drive through. The price we pay is when one of you forgets how dumb you are and tries to talk to the grown ups about things you don't understand.

Best advice I can give you is to know your limitations. Of course you won't listen. Because I'm trying to teach a pig how to sing. Anyway.

On to the case. We already know some of the evidence. We know the victim is an African American female (contrary to your point about identifying people not of your own race). We know she ended up with a fat lip after a confrontation with some of Jimbo's Boys. Did she punch herself? Is that your argument? C'mon clown. The victim identified Dalvin Cook as the one who dunnit.

Why would she lie? If it was Rudolph, why would she blame Cook instead of Rudolph? Makes no sense, does it?

But that's hard for you to understand given how little sense you have yourself.

Maybe that's why you keep putting onions on my quarter pounder despite my express instructions to the contrary.

images

Alex.

YOU, good sir, may have quite possibly just won the internet.

1492.gif

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I love all these clowns trying to defend Cook, all the while conveniently ignoring that "IF" it wasn't Cook (which we know it was) it was one of Dumbo's boys that did punch that female in her face. How they have conveniently overlooked that fact is incomprehensible.

They’re so easily confused. Every time I order at a fast food chain from one of their graduates and ask for a double cheeseburger only ketchup, I end up with no cheese. When I ask them where the cheese is, they tell me I asked for a cheeseburger with only ketchup… You should see the confused look in their eyes when I try to explain if I wanted a hamburger I would have ordered a hamburger and if I say cheeseburger only ketchup, it is inherently implied that I am not asking them to remove the cheese which I just ordered and paid for.

To make it easier on them I have just started saying, “cheeseburger only ketchup, that’s a cheeseburger with cheese and ketchup only.”

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n260450 said:
I love all these clowns trying to defend Cook, all the while conveniently ignoring that "IF" it wasn't Cook (which we know it was) it was one of Dumbo's boys that did punch that female in her face. How they have conveniently overlooked that fact is incomprehensible.

They’re so easily confused. Every time I order at a fast food chain from one of their graduates and ask for a double cheeseburger only ketchup, I end up with no cheese. When I ask them where the cheese is, they tell me I asked for a cheeseburger with only ketchup… You should see the confused look in their eyes when I try to explain if I wanted a hamburger I would have ordered a hamburger and if I say cheeseburger only ketchup, it is inherently implied that I am not asking them to remove the cheese which I just ordered and paid for.

To make it easier on them I have just started saying, “cheeseburger only ketchup, that’s a cheeseburger with cheese and ketchup only.”

Maybe the State should charge both players and put them in the same trial. Let Cook testify against Rudolf, the victim can testify that it was Cook, and then let the jury figure out who they believe.

Dec 10, 2014
Himey;n260467 said:
Maybe the State should charge both players and put them in the same trial. Let Cook testify against Rudolf, the victim can testify that it was Cook, and then let the jury figure out who they believe.

I sincerely hope this is intentional absurdism

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n260481 said:
I sincerely hope this is intentional absurdism

Of course. But I do find it interesting that Cooks defense is to blame another football player. Am I right on that? If that is the case, one of them at least needs to be convicted.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Jimbo's local TV appearance attempt to prejudice the jury pool : "My understanding is that she headbutted Dalvin's fist."

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Thats the thing that I find most laughable about this side show (pun intended). Accoriding to multiple media reports, Cook's lawyer released a statement that specifically named Travis Rudolph as the individual who punched the victim and not his client, so we even have the defense attorney implicating a :nole:. It truly is a circus :lol:

I'm curious what would happen if cook somehow was exonerated but in doing so, it then became crystal clear that it was rudolph that punched her. What would clown u do then? I have a feeling we'd see something unfold that would be truly epic.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n260497 said:
Jimbo's local TV appearance attempt to prejudice the jury pool : "My understanding is that she headbutted Dalvin's fist."

Hoe's be tripping and acting all crazy...

When-Elaine-Crazy-Happy.gif

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n260450 said:

No lie, the last time this happened to me was when I lived in Tallahassee! Freaking idiots!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Worst McDonald's experience I've ever had (and that's a tough standard to set) was in Orlando. I ordered a McDouble, and they gave me a McDouble..............only instead of beef patties I had chicken patties (like the ones for McChickens). So I had a double McChicken with McDouble toppings on it. I thought to myself, "Well, maybe this won't be so bad. I like McDoubles, and I like McChickens. Maybe this will be a new love for me!" No. It tasted like regurgitated turds topped with hemorrhoids.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n260639 said:
Worst McDonald's experience I've ever had (and that's a tough standard to set) was in Orlando. I ordered a McDouble, and they gave me a McDouble..............only instead of beef patties I had chicken patties (like the ones for McChickens). So I had a double McChicken with McDouble toppings on it. I thought to myself, "Well, maybe this won't be so bad. I like McDoubles, and I like McChickens. Maybe this will be a new love for me!" No. It tasted like regurgitated turds topped with hemorrhoids.

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.