Newbie to the forum, kinda......

Jeramey

Aug 5, 2014
Whats up everyone. I am new to the forum. I spent about 3 years reading daily on the old gatorsports forum but for some reason every time I tried to register I would never get my confirmation email back to complete my registration. With the new web site I was able to get registered today.

I guess I am technically a newbie but I am pretty familiar with a lot of you guys, and girls, and aware of the individual perceptions some have about the team. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I am one that tends to have more of a positive outlook rather then negative though.
I look forward to reading up on the forum. For the last few years the gatorsports forum was a great resource for information and I am sure this one will be the same. Ive been a long time Gator fan and for the first time I have a season ticket to the games this year. Me and my buddy drive down from Pensacola, FL, about 5 hours each Saturday, to support the boys and I am optimistically looking forward to a possible break out season this year.

Anyone going to the AL game this year? I will probably be going......

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome to the board.
Don't listen to anything Ox says. He's a nobody, we just let him think he runs the place.

Jeramey

Aug 5, 2014
URGatorBait;n24218 said:
Welcome to the board.
Don't listen to anything Ox says. He's a nobody, we just let him think he runs the place.

LOL yeah I have definitely noticed him over the years of reading on the gatorsports forum. He never seems very happy. Hopefully the offense can manage to put a smile on his face this year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
A. How did you find us?
B. Who's your favorite poster? :heehee:
C. That font is awful.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If your last name is Foley, we have a few important questions you need to answer. If your last name is not Foley, you need to learn to spell your first name properly.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
In addition to that font, you should also change your AV. Never show a photo of yourself in this place... there are some sick freaks on here!
Pointing at you Matt :stickpoke: hehehee...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n24269 said:
In addition to that font, you should also change your AV. Never show a photo of yourself in this place... there are some sick freaks on here!
Pointing at you Matt :stickpoke: hehehee...
You can recognize him in that tiny picture? Your eyes must be better than mine.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Welllccomme Jerrammey!!!!:bananadance:

Jeramey

Aug 5, 2014
oxrageous;n24254 said:
A. How did you find us?
B. Who's your favorite poster? :heehee:C. That font is awful.
A: Being that I dont live near Gainesville I used to read the articles daily on Gatorsports.com and found the original forum on there. I was kinda frustrated when it got removed. Not that was a register user but I did follow the forum daily and enjoyed the information. I was reading an article on Gatorsports yesterday morning and near the bottom where people can comment on the articles, one person commented that the old forum was now moved to Gatorchatter.com. So thats actually how I found out about the new site.
B: I cant say that I have a favorite poster per say. Sounds bad but I remember Avatars more then I remember names. Its always nice to see the chick with the gator tattoo, I believe her husbands on here though so.......The guy with the man kissing the monkey avatar has always been quite disturbing to look at. If I had to pick a favorite poster I would go with whoever had the Avatar of the old school photo of Spurrier. He always seems to have a positive yet realistic outlook on things..........I can only take so much of the negative nacy's....
C: Is my font bad? Im just typing in the box and the font looks normal on my end.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome and don't be a stranger. It's always nice to have more positive posters to counter the Debbie downers.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jeramey;n24306 said:
A: Being that I dont live near Gainesville I used to read the articles daily on Gatorsports.com and found the original forum on there. I was kinda frustrated when it got removed. Not that was a register user but I did follow the forum daily and enjoyed the information. I was reading an article on Gatorsports yesterday morning and near the bottom where people can comment on the articles, one person commented that the old forum was now moved to Gatorchatter.com. So thats actually how I found out about the new site.
B: I cant say that I have a favorite poster per say. Sounds bad but I remember Avatars more then I remember names. Its always nice to see the chick with the gator tattoo, I believe her husbands on here though so.......The guy with the man kissing the monkey avatar has always been quite disturbing to look at. If I had to pick a favorite poster I would go with whoever had the Avatar of the old school photo of Spurrier. He always seems to have a positive yet realistic outlook on things..........I can only take so much of the negative nacy's....
C: Is my font bad? Im just typing in the box and the font looks normal on my end.

I'm his favorite! :swampqueen:

And Sasquatch isn't my husband yet...so you've still got time to sweep me off my feet!

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
OX, fix this guys font...:ox:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm premier poster here Jeremey!! The sooner you figure that out the better!!!

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
A. How did you find us?
B. Who's your favorite poster? :heehee:
C. That font is awful.
C. That font is awful.
Yep.