NFL Coaching Carousel

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This Jags search is making me depressed AF.

I don’t get the Baalke love. Klown Khan is determined to keep the moron even after coach after coach says, “He goes or I do.” That should be a clue to Klown. Leftwich refused to work with Baalke. Now, he is no longer a candidate.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t get the Baalke love. Klown Khan is determined to keep the moron even after coach after coach says, “He goes or I do.” That should be a clue to Klown. Leftwich refused to work with Baalke. Now, he is no longer a candidate.

I wasn’t crazy at all about the BL hire but was excited to hear Baalke gone. WTF happened?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I wasn’t crazy at all about the BL hire but was excited to hear Baalke gone. WTF happened?

If what is reported is true, one of BL's conditions was that Baalke be gone. He refused to work with him. It seems the Klown chose Baalke over BL because BL is gone and Baalke is still here. We tried to interview a Rams coach but screwed that up. Now we are so far down into the garbage can we are interviewing some Raiders coach no one even wants. We are his only interview.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Best snippet in the suit:

“Flores also alleges that before getting the Dolphins job, he interviewed with the Denver Broncos — a meeting for which then-general manager John Elway was an hour late and appeared to be hungover.

dumb-and-dumber-yeah.gif

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Best snippet in the suit:

“Flores also alleges that before getting the Dolphins job, he interviewed with the Denver Broncos — a meeting for which then-general manager John Elway was an hour late and appeared to be hungover.”
Elway has always been a doosh. No surprise.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Elway was hungover? At least that old wino wasn't drunk. Flores should consider it a compliment.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
And on a side note:
Elway hired a Black head coach in 2017 (Vance Joseph) so... there is some precedent there.

But if I'm not mistaken, Flores is not targeting Denver, just Miami... right?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And on a side note:
Elway hired a Black head coach in 2017 (Vance Joseph) so... there is some precedent there.

But if I'm not mistaken, Flores is not targeting Denver, just Miami... right?
He sued the entire NFL for discrimination. All 32 teams.

"The 58-page lawsuit names the NFL, the New York Giants, the Denver Broncos, and the Dolphins — along with the other 29 teams in the league as "John Doe's."

The lawsuit seeks compensatory and punitive damages for all Black head coaches, offensive and defensive coordinators and quarterback coaches as well as general managers and African American candidates for those positions.

It also seeks a declaratory judgment that the NFL and its teams violated the laws of the United States and New York and New Jersey.

According to the lawsuit, in 2019 Dolphins owner Stephen Ross told Flores he would pay him $100,000 for every loss during his first season because he wanted the club to "tank" so it could secure the top pick in the NFL draft.

The lawsuit also alleged that Ross then pressured Flores to recruit a "prominent" unidentified quarterback in violation of the League's tampering rules. Once Flores refused to do so, he alleges he was cast as the "angry Black man" who was "noncompliant and difficult to work with" — resulting in his termination as head coach."

It was only a matter of time. Perhaps the NFL should simply tell each franchise who their next coach will be, to make sure the races are divided up "fairly". God forbid a franchise should be able to hire who they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator