Warning: Political Takes NFL season kicks off tonight

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm watching it for sure, you bunch of whiny ass *****es (except the OP, Diddy - I got your back buddy). I'm pretty sports starved right now and getting tired of watching golf on weekends and NBA highlights on YouTube. This is a good matchup for the NFL of a great playoff game from last year. I'm actually kind of hyped up about it.
Rookie Tommy Townsend punting for KC and Robinson catching.
Got VH3 and Rookie Greenhard on the Texans.
Go Gators..................and Go Chiefs!

Watch Tommy and his fake punt!......lmao.....could end his career in one game.....

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Watch Tommy and his fake punt!......lmao.....could end his career in one game.....

kind of reminds me of Trevor... the manly chick from Clemson

TownsendTommy_190717_1548.jpg

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
I use to watch every NFL game I could find. I loved playing the game in HS, but it was a game not a political event. The pros have lost me until it becomes a game again!

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I've got some ground blinds to put up and some rifle rounds to reload. Won't be able to watch any of the games this year. Such a pity.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think the NFL is going to learn a very valuable lesson this year, and this nonsense won't be happening in 2021 and beyond. The question is, what percentage of their fan base will they lose for good this year?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I use to watch every NFL game I could find. I loved playing the game in HS, but it was a game not a political event. The pros have lost me until it becomes a game again!

I've got some ground blinds to put up and some rifle rounds to reload. Won't be able to watch any of the games this year. Such a pity.

I think the NFL is going to learn a very valuable lesson this year, and this nonsense won't be happening in 2021 and beyond. The question is, what percentage of their fan base will they lose for good this year?

Mahomes is a very special talent....only reason I’m watching these *******s....suits me if they belly up!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good hunting!
I’m going to put my blinders on, watch some football, ignore all the BS, and when it does come on it will give me an excuse to grab a beer and :bandit:.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’m still having a hard time understanding why a group of republican billionaires couldn’t understand this was gonna be a bad move.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
The NFL isn’t going anywhere.

Of course it isn't but wanna make a bet on what happens to the ratings if they keep this shyt up? Not a good year to piss off a bunch of your tv audience while not allowing fans to attend because your trying to force them to stay locked in their closet.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I dont see how anyone can be so flippant on the issue of activism of this magnitude in sports. Basically the players and the league are telling you that BLM is a good thing and shame on you for not supporting it you racist piece of shyt. We’re supposed to just ignore what BLM really stands for, keep our head in the sand and our asses in the seats, shut your mouth and watch bytch cause you know you want to.

So weak minded bytches do just that, they watch which basically gives the impression of approval for the activism, in this case the BLM movement.

I aint down with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator