Nick Saban retires, replaced with DeBoer; elite players fleeing by the hour

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Im not moving the goalposts. Stop being a troll and word nazi. The point is still valid, though it really wasnt that big of a point to begin with. He has no time coaching or living in the South. Its a huge culture shock, like McElwain at Florida...can be a bad fit. Dude is a winner though and nothing Ive really seen about him says he is a goofball like McElwain. Was just pointing out that he could be a Kyle Whittingham type who knows where he wants to be and $ wont lure him away given that he has stayed far west of the Mississippi for his entire adult life.
It takes a big man to admit when you’re wrong. I’m proud of you.

Apology accepted.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome to the Meat Grinder DeBoer.

He's going to see football like never before.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
DeBoer already on the recruiting trail in the fine tradition of Washington state coaches.

79315b2243aaf00e8b98b7f80fa752bc.jpg

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Shoot I really thought they were going to poach retard Billy, hopefully he got another well deserved a pay bump.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Kiffin could go to Bama but I don't see that right now. Kiffin has full reign of the Ole Miss program. He can pretty much do what he wants. I could see Kiffin staying in Oxford a couple of more years and then going to Bama after the guy who follows Saban is fired. You don't want to be the guy who follows the legend. You want to be the guy who follows the guy who follows the legend.
:mac:

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Hard to believe they can afford that and believe he's worth being one of the highest paid in the game. Hope his luck runs out.
I'd be shocked if they get both the construction projects done. The performance center has been delayed multiple times already due to money disappearing when big things seem to happen since its controlled by the boosters.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I hadn't looked at the violations FSU is staring at until just now. Yeah, we don't want him...not with that kind of baggage... I honestly think we would rather have Billy N over him... but that ain't happening neither... :hahaha:
Edit: We'll pay you to take him as offensive coordinate. He's a good 'n.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.