NIL discussion: Saban accuses A&M of buying every recruit; Jimbo RIPS Saban in response

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
He ain't wrong, ya know.

And Florida's doing pretty much the same thing he's railing against in regard to a "collective". However, I like how he talks about Alabama's version of the collective being equal and serves as a platform for each player to then go out and earn whatever they can. I hope UF also goes about it that way vs "buying players to come to the University".

Last edited:

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Prime was going off....woke up in the middle of the night to fire off a bunch of spelling errors...AFLAC

And by our people he's not talking about the whities!

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
For once I can’t wait to watch Finebaum.
This chit is getting good, even Sniffen Kiffen is trolling he retweeted the press conference and is stirring the pot.
Getting the popcorn ready

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Notice Jimbo doesn't DENY Saban's accusation. He said no rules/state laws were broken. Tell me Saban's accusation was correct.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Notice Jimbo doesn't DENY Saban's accusation. He said no rules/state laws were broken. Tell me Saban's accusation was correct.
BINGO. Also... he claims ignorance on how the "collective" works. Granted, Saban pointing a finger at anyone is ridiculous too.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I counted seven times he used “despicable” in the first three minutes. :lol: The other 8:30 I just sat there waiting for him to show up.

Narcissist.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I counted seven times he used “despicable” in the first three minutes. :lol: The other 8:30 I just sat there waiting for him to show up.

Narcissist.
That was a great Saint Bobby presser.
I hope Saban beats the snot out of them Oct 8th.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That was a great Saint Bobby presser.
I hope Saban bear the snot out of them Oct 8th.

Jimbo looked a bit off the rails. Probably should have taken some Xanax before he spoke. Maybe that’s what he was doing all that time the room sat empty, looking in vain for something that wasn’t there.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
jimbo is pure scum. buying is exactly what he did. saban called him out for it and he cant handle it. thats all this is.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This was as embarrassing to watch as Coach Mac trying to deny Taylor Jacobsing that shark. Everyone in the country knows A&M bought its class via its Collective, so what's the big deal? Saban is just crying now that he doesn't have the only pay-for-play game in town. He made great use of Bama's super fans who never went to the school to get around any NCAA rules. As has been said by many through the years, on even footing Saban is just an average coach. I'll never forget Zook beating one of Saban's best teams at LSU in Baton Rouge. Great coach my ass :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.