No Upside to Bowling

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My friend, Pierce will be preparing for the Combine. You aren't going to see players like Pierce playing in this game.
yeah he's played here for 4 years but the real difference in his NFL career will be a bowl game no one's ever heard of against Appalachian State.

Sure.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
They don't "deserve" it according to who? Do you think they have just been sitting around all year eating Cheetos? Do you have any idea how much time is spent in the gym, practice, and classes? I don't either but I would bet it's easily over 40 hours a week for a lot of them.

Most of the players work hard all year and are 18-20 year olds. Many who have rarely had opportunities to take anything resembling a vacation at this point in their lives.

It's not their fault they had a coach that couldn't see that emory Jones shouldn't be playing at this level. Come on man.
So lets send every crappy team to a bowl then. The point is to set a NEW standard and it starts now

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
ESPN predicts we play in the Cure Bowl.

"Gators will go to the Cure Bowl in Orlando to take on none other than the Liberty Flames, led by former Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze."

Seriously? Are we going to accept and stoop that low? What the hell is the Cure Bowl.

Best I can tell it's played in Orlando's Exploria Stadium seating capacity 25,000. Exploria stadium?

markthor-5khouseparty-022517-thor8821.jpg

Last edited:

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
ESPN predicts we play in the Cure Bowl.

"Gators will go to the Cure Bowl in Orlando to take on none other than the Liberty Flames, led by former Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze."

Seriously? Are we going to accept and stoop that low? What the hell is the Cure Bowl.

Best I can tell it's played in Orlando's Exploria Stadium seating capacity 25,000. Exploria stadium?

markthor-5khouseparty-022517-thor8821.jpg
Yep, It was built in 2017 and is in the Parramore district, one of Warlando's more famous hoods. That area has never seen 50K people with money not provided primarily by the State. No upside to either playing or attending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.