Noise in the System

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Yes, but LSU won't be ranked now, and it wouldn't surprise me if they aren't ranked at the end of the season. I'm told that means it doesn't count as a win over a ranked team.

I understand that, rankings evolve over the course of the season. Heading into this past weekend, those who do the rankings had us at 23 and LSU at 16. Things will change, but we beat a ranked team, at their house, when they were ranked. Are we going to take credit for beating a team unranked at the time, but perhaps ranked at the end of the season (UGA? KY?)? I'm betting not.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry. Only teams that are ranked at the end of the year actually count. That's what a pumper told me.

We should never ever be 2 td underdogs...period.
Geeezzeee... what a whiny lil' beothch you are... Do you ever give it a rest?

If we need a reason to keep rooting for Gator victories, it'd be that you'll all but disappear when things are going good. That being said, GO GATORS!!!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Geeezzeee... what a whiny lil' beothch you are... Do you ever give it a rest?

If we need a reason to keep rooting for Gator victories, it'd be that you'll all but disappear when things are going good. That being said, GO GATORS!!!

I was responding to another poster who called me out. Seriously, you ****ers are so fragile and weak. This is the worst LSU team since '99 and we have fools acting like we just won a NC. It's quite sad. Maybe the noise is actually getting Mac to freaking start coaching. This is the easiest schedule in the last 30 years. Technically, we haven't beat a ranked team all year. Win some freaking games you're aren't supposed to. Beat FSU.

PS Drink bleach

PSS Its a decent win!

Last edited:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
(1) ......Seriously, you ****ers are so fragile and weak.
(2) This is the worst LSU team since '99 and we have fools acting like we just won a NC. It's quite sad.
(3) Maybe the noise is actually getting Mac to freaking start coaching.

PS Drink bleach

Such a hostile whiny beothch you are.

(1) You don't know me cuz... and you don't know anything about me. And I'm damn sure not fragile and weak (I did laugh at that though). You on the other hand do seem like a childish, weak minded, simpleton.
(2) What's sad is you absolutely refuse to enjoy anything, not even for a second. Ever. And you want everyone to be just as miserable as you. Period.
(3) You're absolutely correct. I'm sure Mac reads Gatorchatter. You should be more proud and I'd think you'd take more pleasure in this victory, as I'm sure your inspirational words and impressive vernacular has motivated Mac to improve his coaching. Props to you...GatorNation owes you a great deal of gratitude.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Such a hostile whiny beothch you are.

(1) You don't know me cuz... and you don't know anything about me. And I'm damn sure not fragile and weak (I did laugh at that though). You on the other hand do seem like a childish, weak minded, simpleton.
(2) What's sad is you absolutely refuse to enjoy anything, not even for a second. Ever. And you want everyone to be just as miserable as you. Period.
(3) You're absolutely correct. I'm sure Mac reads Gatorchatter. You should be more proud and I'd think you'd take more pleasure in this victory, as I'm sure your inspirational words and impressive vernacular has motivated Mac to improve his coaching. Props to you...GatorNation owes you a great deal of gratitude.

Ok cuz!

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
We should never ever be 2 td underdogs...period.

You and law keep saying things like this, but the reality is we ARE 2td underdogs....period. Accuse pumpers of being to 'fragile' for reality....you might want to ask yourself who is living in denial.

PS Drink bleach

PSS Its a decent win!

On the first, it's old and classless. Use it as you will, but telling a fan of the team you supposedly support to 'drink bleach' really doesn't do anything to help your credibility.

On the second, it's PPS, not PSS. Post - Post - Script. I understand you are angry, and confused about the whole reality thing, but I figured I'd try to help you look less stupid. Anything for a 'fellow Gator fan'.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I love reading threads where people I have on "ignore" are spewing their bile...and I can't see it. It makes them hilarious to read. :lmao:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You and law keep saying things like this, but the reality is we ARE 2td underdogs....period. Accuse pumpers of being to 'fragile' for reality....you might want to ask yourself who is living in denial.

On the first, it's old and classless. Use it as you will, but telling a fan of the team you supposedly support to 'drink bleach' really doesn't do anything to help your credibility.

On the second, it's PPS, not PSS. Post - Post - Script. I understand you are angry, and confused about the whole reality thing, but I figured I'd try to help you look less stupid. Anything for a 'fellow Gator fan'.

Drink bleach pal - it's from the old board and I am hardly serious. I'm pretty sure that was just a typo as I am familiar with what it means. Jack-ass.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Drink bleach pal -it's from the old board and I am hardly serious. I'm pretty sure that was just a typo as I am familiar with what it means. Jack-ass.

So sensitive and fragile... somebody needs an internet safe space...

And BTW, Pal... a sign of emotional maturity is being able to take it on the chops like a man and just say, "Ahhh... you got me..."

The whole "I knew that" thing...

200.gif

Last edited:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Go Gators! Thanks for the win. I am proud of you. Glad you are our players. Wouldn't trade you.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
I'm guessing that after we beat F$U the consensus among some will be "No big deal we beat another unranked 4 loss team".

I will admit that I found things to keep me from watching the game, Although I did sneak in a listen to Mick once in awhile. Seemed the times I did walk in the house to watch something went wrong so I stayed out..... S**t needed to be done anyway.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm guessing that after we beat F$U the consensus among some will be "No big deal we beat another unranked 4 loss team".

I will admit that I found things to keep me from watching the game, Although I did sneak in a listen to Mick once in awhile. Seemed the times I did walk in the house to watch something went wrong so I stayed out..... S**t needed to be done anyway.
A 2-0 victory over Clown Tech will be celebrated nearly as much as a giant cataclysm or tactical nuclear strike on Trashahassee would be.

Fock all Clowns and Dwags.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Bump. The noise is real and loud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics