RebelGator

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR said:
Most yards allowed in school history! Good job Will
You see all those Alabama players breaking Muschamp's tackles?

We got sh*t players, live with it.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe Foley will give him another extension…

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR said:
Most yards allowed in school history! Good job Will
Haha... Who recruited them? If you think we were close to being prepared today, or last year at all... What do you consider unprepared? Furthermore, what constitutes bad coaching in your book?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Even the pumpers have to admit Driskel and Muschamp aren't the answer. I bet Roper is second guessing himself about now with Driskel being forced on him.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
Maybe Foley will give him another extension…
Maybe? He's already given him a 10 year extension.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, Muschamp was just a bad hire. Watch his initial press conference as new head coach, his false bravado and self assurance were masks for incompetence and naivete.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Before the game started today CBS did a "Hot Seat" graphic with five coaches adorning it. Number 1 was Muschamp. I was thinking this week there would not be that "Noise In the System" as Zook characterized it. I thought that would come with a UT loss. But we gave up a school record 655 yards offense. Not even Lawrence Phillips & Nebraska did that to us. Driskel ended the game with a 57.9 QB rating. That noise in the system is going to be pretty loud now. Forget UT post game melt downs. Foley has to really be hearing now....

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n55816]The death knell was the defense quitting. We've got plenty of football to play, but in terms if litmus tests, Muschamp is as good as gone. Let's form a Gatorchatter search committee. [/QUOTE]

OK, so who should we get?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Completely OWNED AND DESTROYED in EVERY PHASE of the game. An embarrassment of epic proportions. Maybe the worst thing I've seen since ISIS cut that dudes head off. Utter garbage product in every way. Colossal waste of talent, money, and effort. The worst gator game I have ever seen in my life. And you know what the REALLY sad part is? WE ALL KNEW IT WAS COMING! Yes I would have considered a close game a moral victory because the alternative was THIS! Our scheme sucks, our coaches suck, and our gameplan sucks. I'm not going to slam our players because they have NO direction. This is the SAME product as last year which produced 7 straight losses and the worst season in the modern era. Complete buffoonery and assclownmanship everywhere you look.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yes and it may help recruiting if its done mid season - let Roper take over and who knows the offense may improve some and the new coach might want him to stay

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Urban set us back years, but I am afraid WM is/was not the answer....Not sure who is though...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n55963 said:
Completely OWNED AND DESTROYED in EVERY PHASE of the game. An embarrassment of epic proportions. Maybe the worst thing I've seen since ISIS cut that dudes head off. Utter garbage product in every way. Colossal waste of talent, money, and effort. The worst gator game I have ever seen in my life. And you know what the REALLY sad part is? WE ALL KNEW IT WAS COMING! Yes I would have considered a close game a moral victory because the alternative was THIS! Our scheme sucks, our coaches suck, and our gameplan sucks. I'm not going to slam our players because they have NO direction. This is the SAME product as last year which produced 7 straight losses and the worst season in the modern era. Complete buffoonery and assclownmanship everywhere you look.

:clap:

I wonder if I can make this entire post my signature…

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mudd said:
[QUOTE='78;n55816]The death knell was the defense quitting. We've got plenty of football to play, but in terms if litmus tests, Muschamp is as good as gone. Let's form a Gatorchatter search committee.

OK, so who should we get?
[/quote]Do you want to buy a small cap stock or General Electric?

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The one thing WM has done....cleaned up our rap sheet....that is good.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You've got multiple yeses and I'll add another. UM isn't part of this issue any longer. Time to own it and cut cancer out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator