Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Time for sumlin

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sumlin's is not coming here. He's treated like royalty at Texas A&M.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
PaulDrake;n55951 said:
Before the game started today CBS did a "Hot Seat" graphic with five coaches adorning it. Number 1 was Muschamp. I was thinking this week there would not be that "Noise In the System" as Zook characterized it. I thought that would come with a UT loss. But we gave up a school record 655 yards offense. Not even Lawrence Phillips & Nebraska did that to us. Driskel ended the game with a 57.9 QB rating. That noise in the system is going to be pretty loud now. Forget UT post game melt downs. Foley has to really be hearing now....

655 yards given up -- Just one more milestone for Will Muschamp.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR said:
We will be lucky to go 6-6
Lsu
Mizzou
Uga
USC
Fsu
All losses! Then we will probably have a surprise from ut or ark...
We are no longer relevant
Indiana just beat Mizzou...Indiana is god awful...if we don't beat Mizzou Foley should come down from the press box and fire him in front of everyone.

spook

Founding Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n55840]

I have a no-dick swallowing policy. [/QUOTE]
That will make you quite popular in certain circles I'm sure.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR said:
We will be lucky to go 6-6
Lsu
Mizzou
Uga
USC
Fsu
All losses! Then we will probably have a surprise from ut or ark...
We are no longer relevant
and LSU is looking awful right now...not that we won't make them look like the 2007 Patriots but still they aren't looking as tough as i thought

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
NVGator;n55837 said:
Kill the Muschamp experiment? Why. So many on here love the Muschamp experiment and this there's still a chance.

Yes, many here love Bulldog Muschamp. I am not one of them.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
How about hiring Dan Mullin?

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
who should we go after freeze, mullen, petrino, Utah state coach, we need to make a move and start talking to some of the better coaches at smaller schools, FOLEY did you watch the game

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake said:
Two stats of the game as far as I'm concerned: Leading Receiver - Clay Burton: 4 catches for 33 yards. Muschamp against ranked opponents in his tenure as UF head coach: 4 for 13. This pretty much sums up the Muschamp era in his 4th year as head coach.
well he is 5-13 by final polls lol

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
cornbread;56107 said:
who should we go after freeze, mullen, petrino, Utah state coach, we need to make a move and start talking to some of the better coaches at smaller schools, FOLEY did you watch the game
All terrible options IMO

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
Mudd;n55961 said:
OK, so who should we get?

Turn the reigns over to Roper while we look for a new HC.

I'd say go get Dan Quinn, but I think we need an offensive head coach.

I can't think of his name, but that former Texas Tech quarterback who's coaching them right now. Klingsberry? Or something like that? A new up-and-comer. I'd also keep Roper in the back of my mind as he leads this team through the year. But that's what they need to do in my opinion.

But fire Muschamp today. So this team can get it together during the bye week.
Sumlin

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
Muschamp has set more records at UF than SOS, in a much shorter window.
Yes, he is the Anti-ball Coach.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n56001]
I agree with this on an interim basis. We're broken and the defense can't get any worse. Maybe Roper can help turn this thing around, maybe not, but the decision on a permanent coach will be among the most important in University history. I don't know about you, but I'm done experimenting on the next hot coordinator. I want a proven coach, someone who can win, scheme an offense and recruit at the same time. You know who I'm thinking of, right? Yep. Bring Spurrier home. The bleeding will stop instantly. No, he's not the solution for the next 10 years, but what has Muschamp been? We need someone to get this right in the next 24 months. In whom do you trust it to the most?
[/QUOTE]

You know, I kind of agree with this. I don't think he's the right long-term solution (as you said…) because of his age. But I think he's a good short-term solution to just right the ship. And then he can be heavily involved in choosing the successor to carry on Gator football excellence.

Regardless, Muschamp has to go. Now.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n56149 said:
You know, I kind of agree with this. I don't think he's the right long-term solution (as you said…) because of his age. But I think he's a good short-term solution to just right the ship. And then he can be heavily involved in choosing the successor to carry on Gator football excellence.

Regardless, Muschamp has to go. Now.
There is 0% chance SOS comes here and there is 0% chance Foley even asks...better to spend your time dreaming of actual realistic coaching options.

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle said:
cornbread;56107 said:
All terrible options IMO
whose your great options

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.