Noles lose by 60 to UGA, decide not to hang NC banner

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Nobody can be this much of a pu$$y can they? He has to be doing this just to try and stay in the spotlight.

Bet his wife even hates him because he complains more than she does.
How long has he been discussed just on this message board? Likely he has gotten clicks on other boards that he can see so he continues doing what gets clicks.

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
If FSU was going to play Alabama next week, who would you pick for the win? That's the team that should be in the playoff. I'd go with Bama.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If FSU was going to play Alabama next week, who would you pick for the win? That's the team that should be in the playoff. I'd go with Bama.
I don't even really see that as the problem here.
They just wanted to be able to put it on the field.
But THEY shunned every single opportunity to make it where they could put it on the field.
They didn't join the SEC years ago because they wanted an easier path (lol), they held out against an expanded playoff that would have them easily in and able to put it on the field, and lastly they chose to play a schit schedule. They are no more deserving of being in than Liberty is.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
They are 2-touchdown underdogs to UGA who didn’t get in. I think they’d be that much disfavored or more against every playoff team.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I mean if they got in and got prison raped by Michigan how funny would that be to watch... it would be like that Jameis game against Oregon where they couldn't get out of the way quick enough.

They didn't belong they were not one of the four best teams. But the more they bitch about it, the more I kind of wished they were so I could watch a brutalization that is only seen when Mrs Ox pulls out here strap on and Ox assumes the position.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I mean if they got in and got prison raped by Michigan how funny would that be to watch... it would be like that Jameis game against Oregon where they couldn't get out of the way quick enough.

They didn't belong they were not one of the four best teams. But the more they bitch about it, the more I kind of wished they were so I could watch a brutalization that is only seen when Mrs Ox pulls out here strap on and Ox assumes the position.
4frKVW.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

the prison sodomy is still going to occur, except now its at the hands of a very pissed of georgia team who, lets be honest, would beat everone in the top 4 if given the opportunity. and yes, i include bama in that as those teams are extremly close and if they played 4 times itd probalby be 2-2 for each team.

so its actually better because they get annihalated for the world to watch against a team that didnt even get in. prepare yourselves for the perpetual excuse fest about no motivation, transfers, opt outs, etc that ensued b/c that's whats going to happen when georgia breaks it off in their guts.

FlGator19382

Oct 7, 2017
Fuch them! If we were in their situation, they would be saying we are not worthy! Even with Travis at QB, they would get their ass steamrolled!

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
They're giving us a lame excuse with key players opting out when in fact not one player for FSU chose not to opt out in last seasons bowl game

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
the prison sodomy is still going to occur, except now its at the hands of a very pissed of georgia team who, lets be honest, would beat everone in the top 4 if given the opportunity. and yes, i include bama in that as those teams are extremly close and if they played 4 times itd probalby be 2-2 for each team.

so its actually better because they get annihalated for the world to watch against a team that didnt even get in. prepare yourselves for the perpetual excuse fest about no motivation, transfers, opt outs, etc that ensued b/c that's whats going to happen when georgia breaks it off in their guts.
Georgia will beat them down in the first half and then keep humiliating them in the second half. I should bet money on that game because Georgia will almost certainly beat them more than 14 points.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We need to send a contingent up to Tallacrappy, go into her office and remove anything Gator that she has. Upon leaving revoke her Gator card and smack her across the cheek with a glove.

Injustice, she says? They will be getting exactly what they deserve from the Dwags. It's an injustice for the country to put up with that fraud of a team.

Shame, shame, Mrs. Moody.

slap slapping GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.