Recruiting NSD 2020 Thread: Zach Evans goes to TCU

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh please... you were wrong about Trask and now you’re just acting stupid. So, another typical day on the GCMB...

He was wrong about Trask, who wouldn't have played without an injury to the starter... but outside of that what do you have? Donk maybe a complete ass hole, and a horrible father to t-gator. But he is right more than he is wrong.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
He was wrong about Trask, who wouldn't have played without an injury to the starter... but outside of that what do you have? Donk maybe a complete ass hole, and a horrible father to t-gator. But he is right more than he is wrong.

Doesn’t matter. Don’t make absolute statements, don’t repeat them 10,000 times, and own up to them when you’re wrong... if you want to minimize scrutiny... Donk has given KT a small bit of credit, but I never saw him admit he was wrong.

Was there plenty of evidence to suggest donk made an educated guess? Sure. Doesn’t change the fact that he dug his heels in just to stubbornly stick to his original prediction.

In the end, donk doesn’t care. But this is the type of sports bar environment that we’ve all embraced. Or are you suggesting dumpers are the only ones allowed to mock others on this board?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Doesn’t matter. Don’t make absolute statements, don’t repeat them 10,000 times, and own up to them when you’re wrong... if you want to minimize scrutiny... Donk has given KT a small bit of credit, but I never saw him admit he was wrong.

Was there plenty of evidence to suggest donk made an educated guess? Sure. Doesn’t change the fact that he dug his heels in just to stubbornly stick to his original prediction.

In the end, donk doesn’t care. But this is the type of sports bar environment that we’ve all embraced. Or are you suggesting dumpers are the only ones allowed to mock others on this board?

Are you suggesting anyone that isn't on their knees with their mouth agape at the alter of Mullen is a dumper? Donk has admitted he was wrong on a few occasion and been an ass hole on more than a few occasions. I would say he has owned up to him being wrong just as much if not more than others... just when he is right you aren't going to hear the end of it..... If you are going to be a whiny btch when he is wrong, are you gonna give him credit when he is right?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Are you suggesting anyone that isn't on their knees with their mouth agape at the alter of Mullen is a dumper? Donk has admitted he was wrong on a few occasion and been an ass hole on more than a few occasions. I would say he has owned up to him being wrong just as much if not more than others... just when he is right you aren't going to hear the end of it..... If you are going to be a whiny btch when he is wrong, are you gonna give him credit when he is right?

:nutswinger::nutswinger:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

I don’t know what’s more hilarious: you defending donkey like he’s your daddy (t gonna be jealous); or donkey liking the fact that you’re defending him. I thought donk was a grown man who didn’t need anyone’s assistance, nor cared what anyone else thinks anyway.

But back your point... donk and I have agreed on a few occasions, and I’ve liked his posts and he’s liked mine, too. Sorry if that’s not shouting agreement from the rooftops enough for you. Donk and I have unofficially set boundaries where we’ll say what’s on our minds and don’t really take it personal.

But I appreciate your concern. I guess somebody’s gotta look out for the neighborhood beast of burden.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
:lol: Donk never owns up to anything. He plays both sides and claims victory. He also rarely makes predictions and, when he does, they are generally vague enough to allow him to squirm out. But he’s our ass and he’s good at the role.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The only similarity is the whiteness. Some said Coop was actually the fastest in pads on the 08 09 team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator