Recruiting NSD 2020 Thread: Zach Evans goes to TCU

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
The only similarity is the whiteness. Some said Coop was actually the fastest in pads on the 08 09 team.
I recall a Brandon James kickoff return for a TD where Cooper made a key block, raced out ahead of James to make another block, might've done it a 3rd time. He made James look slow (granted, James was a jitterbug without the top end speed, still funny to watch). I think Coop was a legit 4.3 guy?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Whittemore can jump to the moon, has great hands, is physical, and contorts his body when high pointing the ball. He isn’t fast though. I also wonder if he is quick enough. We will find out.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
:lol: Donk never owns up to anything. He plays both sides and claims victory. He also rarely makes predictions and, when he does, they are generally vague enough to allow him to squirm out. But he’s our ass and he’s good at the role.
Well, if every self-respecting village has both an idiot and a town drunk, we're amply endowed to say the least.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I don't know how to break this to you but you obviously need to know. you say the same shyt as JBoss.
I gave you a "drunk" in recognition of your talents as both village idiot and town drunk. You display conspicuous determination in both areas and are to be commended for your versatility. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator