Recruiting NSD 2022

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

The fact that Ancient’s post took place at 12:23am should be all the explanation needed. We can only hope Alice cut him off shortly thereafter and he got home safe.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Ok. I'll ask the questions:

1) Why is BN wearing a YELLOW blazer? (see the ORANGE around the gator head compared to the YELLOW jacket).

2) Who owns a YELLOW blazer? Why?

3) Who owns a PINSTRIPED YELLOW blazer?

There must be a story behind it.

On a positive note: looks like someone talked to him about using "RIGHT?" too much. :)

Video: Billy Napier Press Conference 2-2-22 - Florida Gators

Seriously ... need an explanation on the yellow jacket.

I was really hoping to not have to wade into this arena again, but I feel like I have no choice. The problem is it’s not a sport coat at all. It’s a suit coat. So if he’s wearing matching pants, it’s strictly about the questionable color. If it’s jeans or something else, it doesn’t work. That said, coaches generally dress terrible and he’s a far cry from the last moron. At least it fits.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
No...now he has time to go buy a new coat while on vacation.....wait...does BN take vacations??

Yeah, I didn’t mention that in my post but that’s another aspect of all this. The guys been here for 60 days. And they’ve all been spent hammering out transfers and this recruiting class. I joked about him only having one sport coat, but it’s probably not far from the truth. I would imagine today is probably the first chance he’s had to take even the slightest breather. If he’s wearing tennessee orange four years from now we may have a concern. But he’s 40 something and until less than three months ago he’s never even been a Gator, so I doubt his closest looks like many of ours.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Must have been celebrating their class too much.

@AaronSuttles: Alabama defensive coordinator Pete Golding arrested for DUI on a Thursday morning according to Tuscaloosa County arrest database.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yeah, I didn’t mention that in my post but that’s another aspect of all this. The guys been here for 60 days. And they’ve all been spent hammering out transfers and this recruiting class. I joked about him only having one sport coat, but it’s probably not far from the truth. I would imagine today is probably the first chance he’s had to take even the slightest breather. If he’s wearing tennessee orange four years from now we may have a concern. But he’s 40 something and until less than three months ago he’s never even been a Gator, so I doubt his closest looks like many of ours.
If he recruits really well and wins 12 games in his third season, do I care what color his blazer is? Tribal-insecurity seems so woke. Obviously the guy is too preoccupied to worry about something as qui-er as fashion.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If he recruits really well and wins 12 games in his third season, do I care what color his blazer is? Tribal-insecurity seems so woke. Obviously the guy is too preoccupied to worry about something as qui-er as fashion.
I'm sure there's another off the field assistant role he could hire for to help with this :lol:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Amazed any cop in that county didn’t just give him a ride home.

He's got about 30 minutes until he's fired

"Northport assistant police chief Keith Carpenter said Stephen Thomas Golding – Pete Golding's full name – was arrested at 1 a.m. Thursday. Golding's bond was set at $500.

As of 11 a.m., he remained in jail. He will be kept there pending passing a sobriety test or for 12 hours, whichever comes first."

Guess he was pretty ripped.

How do you get 'Pete' from Stephen Thomas?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
He's got about 30 minutes until he's fired

"Northport assistant police chief Keith Carpenter said Stephen Thomas Golding – Pete Golding's full name – was arrested at 1 a.m. Thursday. Golding's bond was set at $500.

As of 11 a.m., he remained in jail. He will be kept there pending passing a sobriety test or for 12 hours, whichever comes first."

Guess he was pretty ripped.
From looking at the booking photo I’d say “yes.”
upload_2022-2-3_12-31-49.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator