Nuss on Short List

southerngrilling

Dec 5, 2015
This is ridiculous. Always losing coaches to other schools. We will never get ahead by losing coaches every year.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Every school does....Trust me, this won't hurt that much if it happens.
How many of us were excited when nussmeier was hired? I wouldn't mind seeing him stay for the sake of continuity but I won't be sad if he goes.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
"Nuss on Short List"

He should be on a short leash here, so not real worried about this.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Every offense Nusschamp has touched in the last four years has dropped precipitously. His last two were 100 plus.

Mac should be the OC, with a pass game coordinator or run game coordinator or something similar. The money should be spent on getting some recruiters to replace the 3 or 4 coaches who should be fired right after NSD.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
From Bruce Feldman:
#Florida OC Doug Nussmeier who was considered the top candidate to be new head coach at #SoMiss is staying at #UF, source told @FOXSports

:yes:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@AndrewSpiveyGC: The #Gators get good news as OC Doug Nussmeier is staying at Florida as offensive coordinator.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Every offense Nusschamp has touched in the last four years has dropped precipitously. His last two were 100 plus.

Mac should be the OC, with a pass game coordinator or run game coordinator or something similar. The money should be spent on getting some recruiters to replace the 3 or 4 coaches who should be fired right after NSD.
Monken with the Bucs made it clear that his main responsibility is coaching wrs. We could go that way.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We can't catch a break. Just no good news these days.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.